Logitech Driving Force Pro PS3/PS2/PC

smithyandco

I have this steering wheel... Sadly all I could use it for is the PC, Which I don't bother with for gaming anymore (need to upgrade the thing and give me a minute... ...That's better, more coal and topped the water up... should be good for another 2 hours...)

http://www.myhomesimulator.com/images/DrivingForcePro_PS2.jpg

Anyway... wheel is new in condition, It's only been tested to ensure it works as it's been stored in a loft for a while. The box is a bit tatty...

It's (according to the box) designed specifically for the Sony PS3 and works with the likes of GT5 and GT5 Prologue (It apparently works with most racing games on the PS3 although 900 degree support is limited to the decent racing games - A full list of 900 degree compatible games is availible on the Logitech website)

It's also back compatible with the decent PS2 racing games (900 degree compatability is again on the website)

Logitech don't advertise this feature but it's fully compatible with the PC as well (no driver disc needed, automatic installation)

No 900 degree support information on the PC is availible due to this, but sources say that the support is the same as the Logitech G25.

It switches automatically to 200 degree mode for non 900 degree compatable games for greater compatability (default mode for the PC also)

It's currently locked to 200 degree mode from testing on the PC but will unlock to 900 degree mode once used on a 900 degree compatible game.

It does support Force Feedback in compatible games.

It has both paddle and stick shifters (as four separate buttons so you can program the stick or paddles to perform other functions if need be... IE: stick for gears and paddles for view change/nitro etc)

If it worked with the 360 I'd be keeping it... But sadly 360 users are left with the world worst steering wheels! :nutter:

If you want to know more or need pictures of the actual item, PM me or leave a message here.

Offers around £45 collected as it must be worth that!

Postage will be high due to wieght if your willing to pay, I'm willing to post! :cheers:

Highly recommend this wheel. Got one myself for PS3, PS2 and PC.

MUST HAVE for Gran Turismo players - GT4 and GT5 both support this wheel fully and having the gear shifter is great fun!!

Other games such as Test Drive Unlimited are great with it and the wheel has a good system for Force Feedback, even if the game doesn't support it properly.

Great for the PC, Vista and XP drivers fully available and simply plugs into mains and USB port on PC/front of console!!!

Highly recommend this wheel. Got one myself for PS3, PS2 and PC.

MUST HAVE for Gran Turismo players - GT4 and GT5 both support this wheel fully and having the gear shifter is great fun!!

Other games such as Test Drive Unlimited are great with it and the wheel has a good system for Force Feedback, even if the game doesn't support it properly.

Great for the PC, Vista and XP drivers fully available and simply plugs into mains and USB port on PC/front of console!!!

Thanks for that!

Havn't tried it myself so I can't back that up... but reviews are good online!

Feel free to make an offer if you think £45 is too high! I based £45 on the original purchase price of £99 and the fact that other than testing it hasn't been used.