Number Plates

Andy 3i

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no but if you email them what you want and any design features, they will send you a few prototypes and you just have to pick the one you like or tell them what you want to keep or change and they will send you another few until right.

and how do you pay for them ?

Paypal. :rolleyes:

no but if you email them what you want and any design features, they will send you a few prototypes and you just have to pick the one you like or tell them what you want to keep or change and they will send you another few until right.

paypal

edit: damn you peewee

Edited by TommyT

paypal

edit: damn you peewee

ok cheers

Just orderd mine:

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/11696.jpg

Cant wait to get rid of my cracked, dull looking ones.

If they arnt show plates you will get pulled for them. :(

Your right, law is only a sign showing a country logo (EU - PL etc) but I think if it is just the ford badge, if you get a proper hard up copper then you may be told off, if it is a worry keep ur old plates in the boot and say you were unaware, but take the warning and do not just put them back on as you could get a little more than a telling off.

Edited by _stoke