what is LGV2?

reid

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/trucks/len_rogers/2007/02/iveco-esso.jpg

in relation to driving?

i know what LGV but what size of vehicle is an LGV 2?

LGV 2 is lorries that are not articulated so say a non articulated fuel tanker as an example

Edited by scottg17

in relation to driving?

LGV 2 is lorries that are not articulated so say a non articulated fuel tanker as an example

so bigger than a standard drivers license would cover (standard as in 3 years old)?

aye... 3 year old licence is covered up to a 3.5 tonne van(bout the size of a mercedes sprinter) think to do the hgv class 1 and 2 its about a grand

in relation to driving?

so bigger than a standard drivers license would cover (standard as in 3 years old)?

aye... 3 year old licence is covered up to a 3.5 tonne van(bout the size of a mercedes sprinter) think to do the hgv class 1 and 2 its about a grand

cheers fella :thumb:

if you are over 21 you can go straight into raining for the class 2 (7.5t and above) if under, you'll have to do a 7.5t test then the class 2 (although you only ned to do one theory)

i think the bill for my training was £1300 but thats including the retest cos i failed 1st time round! without the retest i think it was about £1050

if you are over 21 you can go straight into raining for the class 2 (7.5t and above) if under, you'll have to do a 7.5t test then the class 2 (although you only ned to do one theory)

i think the bill for my training was £1300 but thats including the retest cos i failed 1st time round! without the retest i think it was about £1050

wondered what the current rules were. getting quite expensive these days i see