Pics of a modified 3 line grille

Rhyssamrai@hotmail.co.uk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why bother...wasting your own time and mine by giving your pointless input, if you have nothing helpfull to say then dont.

Im bothering because i want to do something I havent seen on anyone elses car before and it saves me £20 buying Halfords mesh when I've already got filler and paint so in answer to your silly question..thats why i bothered.

in my opinion mate don't bother with those fibgreglass kits because they are a huge mess and very hard to sand down. as where if you get some p40 glass fibre paste which is the same as the fibreglass kits but in a paste like filler is, then cut off the badge carefully with a junior type hacksaw, and then if you need to use some of the p40 paste first, then sand down and after that use the p38 filler to smooth it out and prime and paint!

have fun wasting your money.

You should put that money your gonna spend on the little bits (fibreglass etc...) and get a honeycomb grill, much nicer

You should put that money your gonna spend on the little bits (fibreglass etc...) and get a honeycomb grill, much nicer

Here here :thumb:

But then that wouldnt be unique......therefore defeting the purpose :rolleyes:

Here here :thumb:

But then that wouldnt be unique......therefore defeting the purpose :rolleyes:

there's a fundamental reason why people don't do certain things.....