Pics of a modified 3 line grille

Rhyssamrai@hotmail.co.uk

go for it, there is only 2 ways it can go so 50/50 chance, you either muck up or it looks sweet, if it looks $h!t hot then you have a nice little unique piece to mention and if not, you will buy a honeycomb grill and will have learned a lesson so. That is how i see it anyways...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of people dissagreed when i decided to chop up my steering wheel and convert it to an mg one. i did it any way. and a month later i sold it with the car. lol. no harm in trying something different. go for it. id like to see how it goes even if it is Shite. at least you'll get some more practise fibreglassing

a lot of people dissagreed when i decided to chop up my steering wheel and convert it to an mg one. i did it any way. and a month later i sold it with the car. lol. no harm in trying something different. go for it. id like to see how it goes even if it is Shite. at least you'll get some more practise fibreglassing

agreed,

do it,

who cares if someone dont like it, least your trying something different rather than keeping it standard

its funny how the qustion in the thread was to see a picture of it, yet its turned into and vote lol. if you want to do it do it. i wouldnt worry so much about other opinions. you might not even like it yourself but wait and see. as for the picture, i dont think anyone has any lol

Go for it mate.

The fact there aint no pictures means no ones done it so it will be unique.

Better than just another honeycomb grill shoved in there ;)

Having sat and looked at one for ten minutes I reckon a jigsaw or

cutting disc and 15 minutes will get you to a stage ready for filling with paste.

I reckon it might look good as well...

Colour coded might be perfect for something different.

:thumb:

But then that wouldnt be unique......therefore defeting the purpose :rolleyes:

It's unique to suck shit through a straw while stuffing a cactus up your arse but your not gonna condone that so why condone this waste of time!

Do it!!!! When it looks shit we'll get a laugh :thumb:

Thats not unique thats just being facetious :rolleyes:

3 line is rubbish even when its altered, get a ghia and code it,cut the oval out of it too as that looks good.

GTi wheels and 1/2 leathers are as well.....

FFS leave it alone Hes asked about something different and

Itll be a refreshing change from the "all the same" cars on here...

havent you heard of being individual ??