Half-Leather Seats Height Adjuster

Squav

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about power to the seat

This man (or maybe girl) is on the ball.

If you need to, take a feed off one of the wire's running to the back of the car that runs along the floor between the seat and the botton of the door. If I remember correctly, there is an orange wire, pretty thick, so that would provide a good feed, just make sure you check it for power before you go cutting anything.

If you need to, take a feed off one of the wire's running to the back of the car that runs along the floor between the seat and the botton of the door. If I remember correctly, there is an orange wire, pretty thick, so that would provide a good feed, just make sure you check it for power before you go cutting anything.

A good deal of knowlage shred again by the Clio boy :cheers:

bet you get use to bodgin tho when you have a renault! lol

Ha, not at all. One CLio I havent touched, the other, well, thats a different matter, that is buggered through my own hands, no other reason.

Ha, not at all. One CLio I havent touched, the other, well, thats a different matter, that is buggered through my own hands, no other reason.

hope you read this squav! hahaha

So do Finesse's not have a connector the same as a GTi that would enable the switch to work?

So do Finesse's not have a connector the same as a GTi that would enable the switch to work?

No they don't.

I have a finesse with the GTi seats added, apparently it needed to be wired in, Steve did it for me at the Herts meet...............