my 91 pin strike without hitting a pin

DJ

To get an automatic 91 pin strike in the last round of Power Bowling, Throw the ball on the right or left rail (depending on if you are right or left handed) so that it stays on it the whole time. If it reaches the end without falling off, you will hear a "click" and an explosion. Then all the pins will fall down from the shockwave. NOTE: This only works on the last round.

To get an automatic 91 pin strike in the last round of Power Bowling, Throw the ball on the right or left rail (depending on if you are right or left handed) so that it stays on it the whole time. If it reaches the end without falling off, you will hear a "click" and an explosion. Then all the pins will fall down from the shockwave. NOTE: This only works on the last round.

ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its a secret :pancake:

ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its a secret :pancake:

oops...not anymore then :innocent:

lol how is this a secret, its all over the internet and has been since the Wii sports came out lol :P.

You can also make the blower in baseball throw like a girl ie underarm

lol how is this a secret, its all over the internet and has been since the Wii sports came out lol :rolleyes:

i nearly gave up on it cos it kept dropping off at the end before it went into the dark :nutter:

hehe i can do it now too,

:thumb: nice one

• 1 month later...