GTA IV: Cruise and convoy!

THOMMA55

You think I'm studid? There was no joke. Whoever that bum fluff kid or whatever he was called asking to kick me because 'I kept crashing into ppl'.. Then the relentless unprovoked helicopter attack!! If thats a joke, you have a very retarded sense of humour :thumb:

if youre asking me then my answer is yes , stupid is spelt with a p by the way, i wasnt the one wanting to kick you was i? , and i also wasnt in the helicopter lol i just shot back at you when you shot at me :)

think ur taking this a bit too seriously

Edited by THOMMA55

Im not tryna start anything! Im just sayin it was out of order! As far as I knew, you were involved. everyone else seemed to be. If you werent, I apologize.

Also, I know how to spell stupid. dont insult me. Everyone makes mistakes typing and no one needs the grammar police.

Im not being insulting, Im just saying, whether it was you or not (Btw, I never specifically aimed this at you, Thomas), it was out of order.

If you wanna put it behind us, Im all for it.

Im not tryna start anything! Im just sayin it was out of order! As far as I knew, you were involved. everyone else seemed to be. If you werent, I apologize.

Also, I know how to spell stupid. dont insult me. Everyone makes mistakes typing and no one needs the grammar police.

Im not being insulting, Im just saying, whether it was you or not (Btw, I never specifically aimed this at you, Thomas), it was out of order.

If you wanna put it behind us, Im all for it.

Go for it :thumb: