One touch window

mr matty

Cheers John :cheers:

What Mondeo are they in?

That set made by MrMetallica, would i just plug that into my switch and im all go? And how much would i be paying for such thing?

Er the ones that had the auto function on the window... think its a MK2, i've had them out p/r/s reg's...

Yeah jst plug in the loom then to back of switch, not cheap, as would cost him £5 per relay and you need 4, plus switches wires and p&p! PM him and ask

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Mondeo are they in?

That set made by MrMetallica, would i just plug that into my switch and im all go? And how much would i be paying for such thing?

Er the ones that had the auto function on the window... think its a MK2, i've had them out p/r/s reg's...

Yeah jst plug in the loom then to back of switch, not cheap, as would cost him £5 per relay and you need 4, plus switches wires and p&p! PM him and ask

anyone wants this done.if you supply all the bits i need i wil put it together for £15.if i supply all the bits its £35 posted(if i can get the relays)

What Mondeo are they in?

anyone wants this done.if you supply all the bits i need i wil put it together for £15.if i supply all the bits its £35 posted(if i can get the relays)

worth every penny !! :thumb:

I am wanting to do this.

How many relays do you need for both the windows up and down?

Is it 4 or is it just 1?

Sorry if I sound stupid.

Cheers

Fraz

to make a window go up and down you will need two relays.so if you want both windows doing you need four.

Is it easy enough to get a hold of the relays and do the wiring or would I be better saving my time and paying you for the loom?

Cheers

Fraz

Is it easy enough to get a hold of the relays and do the wiring or would I be better saving my time and paying you for the loom?

Cheers

Fraz

im bound to say easier to pay me arnt i ?

they are very hard to get hold of,if you can get four and other bits you need send them to me and ill make it up for £15.

Cheers

Fraz

they are very hard to get hold of,if you can get four and other bits you need send them to me and ill make it up for £15.

Haha, fair play.

How much if I wasnt to get the bits, if you were to source them?

Cheers

Fraz

Cheers

Fraz

Haha, fair play.

How much if I wasnt to get the bits, if you were to source them?

Cheers

Fraz

just pay mrmetallica ! cos he makes a plug and play loom ! i made my own but had to cut in to the car loom !! was a pain in the but to do!!