Lichfield mini meet pics

DJ

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okie kokie :) well iv got a feeling my parents are away on the 19th and hopefully thats over the weekend too so can get all cars on the drive :) depending on weather we could have a bbq or something in my back garden :)

lol id say a hot tub party (it holds 7 or 8 people) but i know you wont be able to resist me in my speedo's ;)

see what the others say :)

this the 23rd/24th? hmmm i wonder what im upto? lol might see what i can get arranged...maybe I could come along if you all would let me?!

x

do we usually have it on the saturday? let me have a word when they are away when i get home and il post a new topic :)

this the 23rd/24th? hmmm i wonder what im upto? lol might see what i can get arranged...maybe I could come along if you all would let me?!

x

do we usually have it on the saturday? let me have a word when they are away when i get home and il post a new topic :)

i think Sunday maybe better tbh, at least Lordjc could come then aswell :)

its normally a Saturday, im ok on either bubby :thumb:

new thread with poll FTW

yer its at 6pm on the sunday! lol dependin on when ya meet is i can see what i can arrange ya never know i may make a weekend of it!! :P lol

x

okie kokie il let u know whats happening. if sunday is easier thats fine just waiting on a reply from my mother :)

more the merrier!

it started beeping at me :( it didnt like my driving style lol

on a different note you should see kevs dog, it looks like a lamp shade lmao

at least it stayed on it wheels!!!!! pmsl was great day realy enjoyed it ppl will have to have one at mine soon and go to the scrappies near me ((( at least i know what time it closes )))))) :roll:

its not my fault he didnt answer his phone to say what time they closed

and the pubs here don't stop serving food at 2 o clock! no wonder you was all hungry lol

at least they turned up you mardy arse :pancake:

i was busy waiting for something that never turned up :(