PS3 or Xbox 360? Poll

sonny-1600

Xbox 360 or PS3?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Xbox is unreliable, is £40 a year for xbox live, has no internet browser unlike the ps3 which is free to go online, £40 for a wirelesss dongle as opposed to having it built in to the ps3, i could go on, i hate xbox :L

Xbox is unreliable, is £40 a year for xbox live, has no internet browser unlike the ps3 which is free to go online, £40 for a wirelesss dongle as opposed to having it built in to the ps3, i could go on, i hate xbox :L

that bad you had to say it twice!

I always thought the Ps3 would become the better console. It never did. So Xbox. Merely becuase of the game range, online arcade, video, movies and SOON to be FREE sky TV content. If you buy now you'll buy a xbox with the same reliability of a PS3 as most of the overheating issue have now been sorted. Plus its a beter media platform integtrating straight into a media centre home setup. The controllers are more comfortable. Most games do look better on the Xbox as the Xbox has better upscallability (Most games on PS3 are 420p upscaled). Ps3 also has no anti-alising meaning the lines arnent sharp and soft but jaggered. Then the xbox s going places too, with Natal it looks to de-throne the Wii too.

All this from a Cheaper console... why would anyone buy a PS3? if someone pipes up a suggests the promise of GT5 (4 years late btw) then i counter that with Forza3 (already released) and arguably a better game too (of course you can only base that on demos on GT5).

sexbox all day, i'm more than happy to pay the £40 or whatever a year (but havn't yet since they've always been birthday gifts :-) ) for the live connection purely because its 10000x more reliable than the PS3 'free' internet that everyone babbles about...freezing, loss of connection, jittering about ETC

oh and i can tap into my my home net and have all the content from my laptop....on the TV with no wires (wiresless router ETC are all behind the box so i've hardwired and can't see a thing and no need to pay for wireless dongle)

Most games are 420p upscaled made me lol

Psn loss of connection etc never happened to me,apart from cod4 but thats player hosted not servers.

Movie store out this month,few details.

The video store will house content to buy or rent from movie studios including 20th Century Fox, Disney-ABC-ESPN Television, Lionsgate, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures, Starz Media, Universal and Warner Bros, with a number of local studios to be announced closer to launch.

I have both consoles and both have their good and bad points.

Just look at the quality of a few of the ps3 exclusives,Killzone 2,MGS4,Uncharted 2 :drool:

Oh and seems sky is on its way for ps3 and wii also.

The new final fantasy is on 3 discs for 360 (random fact) :pancake:

• 2 weeks later...

Xbox!! again coming from a PS3 owner. EVERYONE has an xbox. Out of all my mates only one other has a PS3. The updates annoy the hell out of me! u get a new game, plug it in, UPDATE! half hour later you can play the game, only to find out a week later you need another update. You can never just put in a game and play.

Today for example, thought id have a quick game on COD, nope. UPDATE! 28% has taking 20 minutes now to install .... polish ... FU*KING polish!!! And i swear this is the third update since ive had the game. Then when you do eventually get on ur greeted by the wierdest, most annoying dicks on microphones! If someonebody farts in the room next to a microphone your hear it, 90% of the time all you hear throu somebodys mic is the noise coming from their TV. and then u get seriously the most wierdest inbreads making the most annoying, strangest noises ever. All they do is make noise ... porbably bored because all their mates have an xbox and they've sat there for an hour waiting for a update i dunno

My take on the rubbish PS3 anyways ... I got mine when they first came out for Gran Turismo ... Thats gone well ... That game is the only reason i still have it