Southend!!!

JonC

It was really good, shame the cops are trying to kill southend cruise, they had vehicle inspectors pulling people over and writing tickets.....

ill put pics up when i wake up tomoz, too tired from all the racing on the way home......

might need a new clutch soon, have that clucthy smell lingering around the car!

Supra Al where were ya? was expecting ya to pop along with them badges mate?

can ya post em. pm me !

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jon, i spent the day at Castle Coombe mate 8) .....fab day out,although a little bit on the hot side!

A bit far to go to bring badges down to you! Would have cost me £50 in fuel!! :P

They will have to be posted to you M8........i MSN you for detail ok? Al.

Al ill catch ya on msn m8

I beat a Golf VR6 last night was very happy with that

little saxo vts took me by suprise and then went round a bend under a tunnel faster than i would ever, so i let him have his moment and took him on the straight, he also ran a red light cos his brakes faded and he couldnt stop, by the time he had slowed down he was in the middle of the junction... 8o

Volkswagen Golf 2.8 VR6

BHP:174

Top Speed: 141

0-60: 7.6

Mpg: 28.9

VTEC Power :D :D :D

nice pictures, looks like a good turn out down there :thumb:

them silver preludes are common as Shite though, i mean just look at how many u got pictures of last night ;(

oh but the one near the end of the list with the bird in the pink top (your missus?) was worth a look ;)

:thumb: ;)

nice pics jon...

was a good night nice to meet up with everyone again and meet a few new faces..

bit of a shame about all the police down there, but still a good night never the less.

thank you guys for helpin make my car look f*ckin slow again ;( only lost me once though :thumb:

southend goes on even though the old bill try to kurb it,they have a hit on cruisers every now and again i wouldnt worry about it,majroity of the time they are ok,rolling cruise through west end sounds good but bloody hell the traffic and would surely all get seperated