Southend!!!

JonC

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a good night overall, shame we accidently lost TW GTi and B19 bit too much racing in what was supposed to be a convoy JON :D :D :D

Front was absolutely packed, ended up in Lidl car park!!! then finally got a space down the front later on and went for a walk sat in some chinese chippy where Jon got paint over his t-shirt n then the posh phones cam out!!!! mine stayed out of sight, never did get that MMS Toby sent me, that Ford logo ;(

found B19 (Mark) later on though in Mc D's, nice to meet you fella :thumb: :D

nowt much on the road TBH!!

just a few numpties sat in the middle lane on the 3 lane sections and even the 3rd lane on the 4 lane section with absolutely no other cars around for miles, as i get close i just flash the feckers out the way!!!!! ;) :D

just a few numpties sat in the middle lane on the 3 lane sections

i know exactly what u mean there, came back down the A50 today and it was dead at one point yet ppl still sitting in the middle lane :curse: :vangry: :vangry:

although it didn't make much odds in the end cos the GP bikes had just turned out as i was getting back near the donnington junction so it just came to a standstill with thousands of bikes pouring out, was a beautiful sight though, i so want a R6 now :drool: :drool:

yeah top night i feel,should do it again when tons of scorts can make it as it would look good a big convoy of scorts down to seafront then parking up side by side like the scoobies do,cheers for the mention ross :thumb:

no worries!! :thumb:

Be good to get there real early though to get a good spot, and maybe somebody else could lead a convoy :thumb:

You know the way Mark!!! :D :D :D