Not bothered about online? Grab a bargain now

LiamGTR

the console kev

you could just change firmware and discguise it as anther console.........then enjoy live with a modded machine.

Total crap lol.

Where is your source for this groundbreaking news?

Yes the console is banned but how on earth can you reverse the ban by updating the dvd rom firmware???

Edited by PeeWee

the console kev

you could just change firmware and discguise it as anther console.........then enjoy live with a modded machine.

Total crap lol.

Yes the console is banned but how on earth can you reverse the ban by updating the dvd rom firmware???

I thought you can change firmware now so you can still play live with modded machine?

the console kev

Total crap lol.

I thought you can change firmware now so you can still play live with modded machine?

you can change firmware so its harder to get caught with a modded console but im not sure if you can unblock it once its been blocked from using live

Its plain & simple.

If you get banned your xbox will not access live, you cant reverse this through any firmware updates.

Remember that firmware modifications are made to the dvd rom NOT the xbox therefore by having the xbox banned makes no difference to the dvd rom. Your only solution to return to live is to buy a new xbox360 (your profile & account is not banned so you can re use that).

No amount of updates to your firmware will improve your invulnability to a ban, nothing is safe, best way to get a ban is to play a game before release date. Even if you play games OFF live, when you connect it is detected & flagged, using original games on a flagged xbox will not save you when the next wave of bans takes place.

Solution?

Dont modify your xbox unless live isnt an important part of your gameplay.

Edited by PeeWee

Its plain & simple.

If you get banned your xbox will not access live, you cant reverse this through any firmware updates.

Remember that firmware modifications are made to the dvd rom NOT the xbox therefore by having the xbox banned makes no difference to the dvd rom. Your only solution to return to live is to buy a new xbox360 (your profile & account is not banned so you can re use that).

No amount of updates to your firmware will improve your invulnability to a ban, nothing is safe, best way to get a ban is to play a game before release date. Even if you play games OFF live, when you connect it is detected & flagged, using original games on a flagged xbox will not save you when the next wave of bans takes place.

Solution?

well i didnt know.

however my mate 360 is modded and plays on live and has done for quite a while now. how come some ppl get banned and others dont?

Some fat chicken loving chink will be working on unbanning 360's somewhere.

Its plain & simple.

Solution?

well i didnt know.

however my mate 360 is modded and plays on live and has done for quite a while now. how come some ppl get banned and others dont?

Pure luck, wave 4 bans are on the up hence those 1 million banned only a few days ago, he may not be banned yet but you can be pretty sure he has been flagged.

As for unbanning 360's its unlikely due to how they are banned, the xbox isnt accessible, the dvd is hence my last comment. once online your xbox serial (not the dvd) is registered, once this registration/serial is banned it simply is not possible without changing your xbox.

In an extreme case if you know how to back up your nand at new purchase before any mods so it can be returned but i would think that its fairly unlikely many will do or have the equipment/knowledge to do so.

Its plain & simple.

Solution?

well i didnt know.

Pure luck, wave 4 bans are on the up hence those 1 million banned only a few days ago, he may not be banned yet but you can be pretty sure he has been flagged.

As for unbanning 360's its unlikely due to how they are banned, the xbox isnt accessible, the dvd is hence my last comment. once online your xbox serial (not the dvd) is registered, once this registration/serial is banned it simply is not possible without changing your xbox.

In an extreme case if you know how to back up your nand at new purchase before any mods so it can be returned but i would think that its fairly unlikely many will do or have the equipment/knowledge to do so.

You sir, have just saved me money, i was gonna pay some dork 30 quid to mod my console but i enjoy live, so not really worth it, i thought it was 100 percent unbannable.

Guess microsoft are one step ahead this time. first time for everything i guess :(

Its plain & simple.

Solution?

well i didnt know.

You sir, have just saved me money, i was gonna pay some dork 30 quid to mod my console but i enjoy live, so not really worth it, i thought it was 100 percent unbannable.

Guess microsoft are one step ahead this time. first time for everything i guess :(

one step maybe but not a big one seeing as a new update is about to be released to avoid any stealth checking, its an ongoing battle back & forth with no 100% guarentee.

Solution if you must play copies is to have 2 xbox's, one for live & one to play all the new games offline that you cant afford, technically the price of 2 xbox360's far outweighs the cost of unlimited games.

Im not condoning this but stating an obvious fact.