BMW 318is mega-project

sidrick

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely car, once you go BMW you won't look back. If it's anything like the E46 then it's a joy to drive.

What's the mileage and service history? If it's been looked after you won't have many worries, the engines are bulletproof.

Only recently saw your crash pictures too, glad you survived.

Aye, I've had a good few of these.

Mileage is circa 120k, so it's just run in, haha. Service history is full up until about 20k ago.

Cheers, pretty glad I survived too!

Lovely car, once you go BMW you won't look back. If it's anything like the E46 then it's a joy to drive.

What's the mileage and service history? If it's been looked after you won't have many worries, the engines are bulletproof.

Mileage is circa 120k, so it's just run in, haha. Service history is full up until about 20k ago.

What have you had? Thought you were an Audi man?

Good job the snow has finally started to melt... RWD in this weather is shocking bad.

Good job the snow has finally started to melt... RWD in this weather is shocking bad.

Only had the one Audi.

I've had

Two E30 316i coupes

Two E36 316 saloons

E36 320i saloon

I think that's it. My car history is somewhere.

Nice motor fella and yeh few m3 options added will make it look a treat, i like the alpina rims but i prefer the m3 evo rims,

also i wudnt bother turbo'ing a 1.6 engine pure waste of time, i know insurance is a killer and is not on your side but if i could id drop a 2.5 engine in that and turbo it.

My mate had the e36 m3 evo 3.2 and he spent a bomb twin turbo'ing that, wen he sold it it was pumping 870bhp and was a pure animal, in london the amount of people that have m3 reps wanna chase ya but dont realise what was under the bonnet, safe to say he ruined a set of tyres in less then 2 minutes smoking it up on the a406.

Few lil tweaks to your car mate and it would be a very nice investment

Only had the one Audi.

I've had

Two E30 316i coupes

Two E36 316 saloons

E36 320i saloon

I think that's it. My car history is somewhere.

Ah right, got the impression you had loads of Audi's!

That's what happens when you steer away from BMW, God gets p*ssed :D

Nice motor fella and yeh few m3 options added will make it look a treat, i like the alpina rims but i prefer the m3 evo rims,

also i wudnt bother turbo'ing a 1.6 engine pure waste of time, i know insurance is a killer and is not on your side but if i could id drop a 2.5 engine in that and turbo it.

I love the alpinas as well.

This isn't a 1.6 though.

That's what happens when you steer away from BMW, God gets p*ssed :D

absolutley lmao @ that!

sid you got any better pics yet??

my mate had a e36 316i saloon...god i loved the feel of being behind the wheel of that :)

felt so smooth..plenty of grip and instant pull...

only downside being it cost £270 for a new rear diff, £85 per tyre (he had m series 17s)

thats why i couldnt see myself owning one lol...