Sierra Cossie - Now a Bmw E30 Mission

mykez69

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so does everyone have to like or approve an idea, to be allowed to respond to such threads?

Why would you need to 'approve' the idea of my buying a car?

Let's be honest with each other for a moment, your reply wasn't worth posting was it really? Surely you can see that looking back on your post and looking at EVERYONE'S helpfull replies? In which I return my grattidude and hand out a thanks to the mature and helpfull content of the replies they made in thier own time.

You can slag my cars off all you want in the allocated threads I have for each one. I don't mind.

Once again, thanks very much for your input.

You don't need to reply to this response.

x

grrr mike! im asking about viewing the red onwe that was put up in that link now! and my mothers agreeing with me to! this is all your fault iv only had this car 3 months!!!!!

I thought you had your BMW a lot longer Ross?

Hands off my find by the way! lol

The asking price was a tad high for me though, I want to have a certain ammount for modifications, like coilovers, wheels and the like.

Plus I want a black one.

K'rider, what happened that you have a broken spring and wheel?

Mike, the pre facelift is up until 89, facelift is 89-91. You definitely want a facelift model as it's a lot nicer and as said, will have the injection engine that few 316/318 had pre-facelift.

I'd ditch any plans of an M3 rep. A replica kit costs a lot, is an expensive ball ache to fit and will look shoddy. Geniune E30 M3 parts are like gold dust, and priced accordingly.

springs been like it a while from the rust on the broken bit (been told its a common thing on the coupes?) the wheel some silly cow pulled out on a national speed limit (country lanes tight corner) just in front of me and the back wheel hit curb while trying to avoid her and took a big chunk out of it so its on the spare at the oment luckily doesnt seem to have damaged anything else and lucky she didnt rite it off tho!

Mike, the pre facelift is up until 89, facelift is 89-91. You definitely want a facelift model as it's a lot nicer and as said, will have the injection engine that few 316/318 had pre-facelift.

I'd ditch any plans of an M3 rep. A replica kit costs a lot, is an expensive ball ache to fit and will look shoddy. Geniune E30 M3 parts are like gold dust, and priced accordingly.

Ah, ok thank you. Getting a later model will be better in every way possible even down to the milage on the clocks. I don't fancy a carb'd engine again lol

I was looking around the some replica arches and there isn't much about, I doubt the genuine ones will come up for sale either. It's just when you look down the side of the M3 the cruves on the arches are just lovely.

not that lonmg mike, trying to pursuade my mum to come with me to have a look today...it is south wals tho :roll:

It's not worth it travelling all that way unless he will drop price for the cost of fuel really.

It looks smart, but could be a bag of nails.

Ah, ok thank you. Getting a later model will be better in every way possible even down to the milage on the clocks. I don't fancy a carb'd engine again lol

I was looking around the some replica arches and there isn't much about, I doubt the genuine ones will come up for sale either. It's just when you look down the side of the M3 the cruves on the arches are just lovely.

not that lonmg mike, trying to pursuade my mum to come with me to have a look today...it is south wals tho :roll:

It's not worth it travelling all that way unless he will drop price for the cost of fuel really.

It looks smart, but could be a bag of nails.

true, its a day out th, 20quid in fuel in my mums should do it il get him down to 1100ish hopefully lower if its rubbish il call him a wacker and go home in a grump lol im getting bored of this modifieing lark so dont mine paying a touch more fopr all the extras to be there already...it is crying out for some coilovers and some different wheels tho...:P

ooops...i bought it :D picking up next week (he's waiting for lo book off previouse owner so it can be taxed, other than the points he mentioned its a lovely motor :) bit more thn i wanted to pay...but its everything i wanted so worth it if that makes sense...needs stiffwening up slightly or may be becaus eim not used to it so coilovers in the pipeline...canrt wait til next week now :D

ps. sorry mike for jumping on the bandwagon...but i blame you completely :D

i cant be arsed to edit that lol