Sierra Cossie - Now a Bmw E30 Mission

mykez69

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting stuff. Could potentially be a very good purchase.

Drive it sensibly for a while, eh. If you go and try to fling it about like your E36 straight away then it'll end up in disaster, and if you write a clean one off then I'll hunt you down and do bad things to you.

lol thats what i said to my mum, this will take some getting used to before i put my foot down, steerings not as responsive and its a bit more floaty so theres some take it easy driving, also as its so light the brakes lock up pretty easy under heavy braking and i imagine its not hard for the back end to hang out! either way il be taking it easy, its to nicer car to ruin!

Hhhhmmmm.

Don't think I ever managed to lock the brakes up on my E30s. Quite surprised you did on a test drive.....

The steering rack is much longer lock to lock than the E36, but with a slight modification you can fit the E36 rack to it which completely transforms the steering.

The E30 should be STIFFER generally than the E36, not 'more floaty'. You may have bushing issues.

Holy crap!!! Shock and spring kit for £139 delivered?!! I'll certainly be buying them in the near future!!! :D :D

Mike - considered a 325 Touring to drift? 50/50 weight distribution, one of BMW's best ever engines and easily available for under 1k....

There is a 325 touring on ebay for 900 buy it now full mot, I was thinking about it but I dont really need an estate :(

Nah, rat is over and done with now.

Dude, you have a great attitude! You try something different (and it's always different) and you don't care what other people think. You do it for you then when your sick off it you do something else.

Keep it up

(and you've also got me looking at old beemers now :nutter: )