Specifically for those with Modern Warfare 2

fresh dfm

Ill keep it simple lol...ps3, Modern warfare, whos got the game?, and lets have a single list of addys all in one place so we can get it on the go. add your ps3 names people:

Also if anyone adds me can you please put EVO in the invitation so i know where you came from, nothing worse than having a load of random contacts, usually kids with mics that sing the gayest songs ALL THE WAY THROUGH the game and when u press select to mute them you get shot in the face! lol

1.fresh dfm - SammyBoy_01

Ill keep it simple lol...ps3, Modern warfare, whos got the game?, and lets have a single list of addys all in one place so we can get it on the go. add your ps3 names people:

Also if anyone adds me can you please put EVO in the invitation so i know where you came from, nothing worse than having a load of random contacts, usually kids with mics that sing the gayest songs ALL THE WAY THROUGH the game and when u press select to mute them you get shot in the face! lol

1.fresh dfm - SammyBoy_01

No idea what happened ther?? /\

'ib9wink'

I've tried adding a few people from here before, but after weeks of seeing my friend request still "pending", I just deleted them.

At the moment I only have Scoop2004 (i think) on my friends list and I jump into his games every once in a while

i see, well ill add you up mate im level 50 summin but never played any of the previous cods so im not hard to beat, you can tell when im comin by the spray of shots in the air and at the ground before hittin you lol

'ib9wink'

I've tried adding a few people from here before, but after weeks of seeing my friend request still "pending", I just deleted them.

At the moment I only have Scoop2004 (i think) on my friends list and I jump into his games every once in a while

Indeed you do, In my leaderboard of friends you're top. By quite a way.. Having killed about 5 times the amount of people I have.

I play quite regularly so add me, Scoop2004, Just prestiged last night so Im Prestige 1 level 5

I play it quite a lot, so you'll usually see me on there.. I've racked up over 8 days and am currently around level 45, 3rd Prestige. Thats not too ridiculous, but a day or so more gaming than my friends, lol..

I won't be on tonight, but I'll probably be on at the weekend.

Fell free to jump in to my games.. I usually play with my basketball team mates and have a giggle over the mic, so if you're offended easily by banter, audio clips of Arnold Swartzaneger, then you should mute us all, ha ha.

I play it quite a lot, so you'll usually see me on there.. I've racked up over 8 days and am currently around level 45, 3rd Prestige. Thats not too ridiculous, but a day or so more gaming than my friends, lol..

I won't be on tonight, but I'll probably be on at the weekend.

Fell free to jump in to my games.. I usually play with my basketball team mates and have a giggle over the mic, so if you're offended easily by banter, audio clips of Arnold Swartzaneger, then you should mute us all, ha ha.

If I end up on the opposite team to you you and your pals will ruin my kill-death ratio. (Its on .78 but thats cos i used to be crap, now i can get 20+ kills to 5 deaths so if i keep that up my ratio will soon rise)

Well just as an indication, MW2 is SUPPOSED to have a good matchmaking system.

What this means is, when you try to join a game of Team Death Match (for example), you should be put into a lobby with players who are similar to you. Ie, if you have a kill to death ration of 1, you shouldn't be thrown into a lobby of players with a kill to death ratio of 3.

However, if you have someone on your friends list and you "join session", the match making process is ignored and you could potentially end up in game that is loaded with experienced players.

BUT! and its a big but, this also works the other way around.. I have a "friend of a friend" on my list and his kill to death ration is around 0.3.. when I join his games, I am literally in a lobby with brand new players or players who are quite inexperienced. This = easy kills.

I am happy to play with anyone though, its all about having a laugh :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...