forza 3 driving style - whats yours?

dutchkev

as title. i myself am an aggresive driver. im a late breaker, slow in, fast out. i like to give a good ol' shove to anyone trying to overake me on a corner and will happily block anyone trying to overtake. i do follow the driving line to an extent, but ofter use alot of the track

so to summerise, im a bit of a C U Next Tuesday :roll:

so, whats yours?

bear in mind is it not a how you SHOULD drive thread, but a how YOU drive thread

I am pretty much on the racing line, always try to brake as late as possible. When against the AI (career) I dont mind shoving a little, but online I try and not touch other cars, although sometimes it cant be helped, or I get pushed first, then the red mist come in :roll: Some of the best races I have had ended up with lap after lap of BTCC style rubbing lol

I've just started playing this online (After becoming unbeatable in EVO comps on Forza 2 *adjusts invisible tie*)

Personally im quite conservative with contact. I find its one element of the game i find unrealistic, a slight touch can really (and unnaturally) throw your car off line, and normally off the circuit. So i try to avoid, even given ground where at times i should stand and fight.

normally in front by the first or second corner and never see them for the rest of the race, i race with only abs on so i normally drift my way thru races but when i get my head into it... Slow in fast out nice and neat but could prob take corners faster if i didnt wanna be so neat... If for some reason i ever nudge another car i rewind so i can avoid it, hate damaging my car!

Not Forza but PS3 racing games (F1:CE and GT5P) I race properly, single player is s easy that normal racing is easy, dont need to take any crazy risks passing cars or just punt them out of the way for kicks because theyre so easy to pass properly.

Online Im a very clean racer always on the racing line,never making contact on purpose and avoiding it as much as possible. I'll go for outbraking other drivers into corners but if i get inside them but they still have the nose ahead then ill brake to let them get to the apex so i dont push their back end out. Ad if I mess a corner up then ill get off the racing line on the straight so the driver behind who managed the corner properly can get past without swerving round me