wii hack

scottie4444

• 2 weeks later...
if anyone whats help to hack there wii give me a shout an i will help u

I softmodded my Wii and now run a USB hard drive with all my backups on it, quite a steep learning curve but then found this site which is brilliant.

http://adewii.wordpress.com/

You think? I found it the easiest & cheapest of the lot myself. :unsure:

i had my lads done by a guy who used to work at the company i work for, but now hes gone i cant get games :nutter:

Argos, Game,Gamestation, Asda, Morrisons plus lots of other retailers sell the games.

The backed up games should only be played as long as you own the originals remember. ;)

if anyone whats help to hack there wii give me a shout an i will help u

I softmodded my Wii and now run a USB hard drive with all my backups on it, quite a steep learning curve but then found this site which is brilliant.

http://adewii.wordpress.com/

You think? I found it the easiest & cheapest of the lot myself. :unsure:

It´s easy enough now but I did mine when it first was hacked and there was different info all over the place, some of it conflicting :-( Had to buy a second hand copy of Zelda etc...

If I had been starting now with that site and his software packs all ready to download then it would be a walk in the park

It's easy, and takes mintues.

Please don't pay for someone to do Wii hacks

Keep console modding alive and keep it free :D

The site I listed is totally free, he packs everything needed and hosts it on rapidshare, basically unzip on to a memory card and follow the relevant guide.

The things you can do with your Wii once it´s hacked are pretty impressive especially as no hardware mods are required, I have mine boot to a menu with all my backups showing as large icons of the box covers mine run from a USB hard drive but you can run them from SD card as well if you want, once the images are ripped to drive some of them are only a few hundred meg, plus there is the homebrew channel, Quake etc using the Wii control system is pretty good.

• 7 months later...
ok i've managed to get homebrew running on 3.1e........

WTF do i do now? lol ideally i'd like to run games (ben10 ETC) from flash/SD......

Visit wiihacks, all your wii info is there.

Obviously you want to play a backup of "Ben10" so your original doesnt get scratched? 8)