The FARCE show

Well what a weekend.

Short and sweet, got there campsite was a MESS just a mud bath, got the gazeebo up had a BBQ go to the beer tent come back someones smashed the gazeebo up and tippedthe BBQ all over the seats, food and chiller boxs so they were wrecked!!

We all slept in our cars, got up at crack of dawn to go to stand...but due to late booking the "stand" is in the middle of no where in a muddy field ne'er nothing and wasn't even accesable due to mud so everyone ended up in the car park. Show was average, alot of us left at 12 doubt Many of us will be showing again with Evo again I'm afraid or that's what almost all who were there said, me stoney and phil are already at home!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where to begin with this one

Well for a start off when we got there drive very slowly onto the big boggy mess that they called a camping field

were knightrider and stoneyt were already and had picked a fairly decent spot so we could atleast get off in the morning without getting stuck

Couple of hours later and a few beers and something to eat (thankingyou caroline and wayne )we all went for a wonder round not much to see so headed for the arcade and the beer tent

an hour or so later we decided to turn back have a few more drinks at the camping area before settling down

upon arrival we found that the gazebo had been cut down and slung across behind the cars in a mass heap

also to find that the bbq had been tipped/knocked over and the rest of the food thrown on top which was in a large plastic box along with wayne and carolines camping chairs also burnt to cinders that decided to round the night off

then the morning arises

me and stoney head ofto find the stand in the cars so we drove all the way round to where we usually go on the hard standing concrete to be greated by a marshall telling us we was round the other side so a slightly peed off me and stoney headed back fighting two lanes of oncoming traffic to be directed into the carpark bit for the sunday day ticket people

on the way round stoney gets a phone call off knightrider saying that where we have been put we will not get in as was part of a field near the exit which was just another big boggy mess

so stoney rung trig explaining what was going on and that we was all really pissed off at what had gone and was going on which at that point we met up with knightrider and kris again

10mins later trig and afew others turn up and end up been shoved into the carpark

so all in all was a rubbish weekend so dont be expecting any car pics or evo stand pics as not alot was taken and me kris stoney and knightrider left about dinner time seriously pissed off

Well what a weekend.

Short and sweet, got there campsite was a MESS just a mud bath, got the gazeebo up had a BBQ go to the beer tent come back someones smashed the gazeebo up and tippedthe BBQ all over the seats, food and chiller boxs so they were wrecked!!

We all slept in our cars, got up at crack of dawn to go to stand...but due to late booking the "stand" is in the middle of no where in a muddy field ne'er nothing and wasn't even accesable due to mud so everyone ended up in the car park. Show was average, alot of us left at 12 doubt Many of us will be showing again with Evo again I'm afraid or that's what almost all who were there said, me stoney and phil are already at home!!

It's a shame to hear the organisation wasn't too great.

I'd hold fire a bit fore you blame us for a late booked stand. If our members actually met payment deadlines that wouldn't happen ;)

this is no disrespect to trig or EVO, more a lack of communication from santa pod themselves but Oh.My.God :mellow:

we arrived at the meet point at 8am as planned, there was me and haych, trig, kev and rachy, lee and and a couple other, the be greeted with, what can only be described as the highlight of the day, which was 4 vauxhall astras smashed into each other, 3 of which were 95% write offs :cheers:

we then (finally) arived at the pod around 9:30 and after loosing everyone due to poor organisation on santapods behalf, we all finally met up around 10am in what was supposed to be the 'club stand' it was actually the car park where EVERYONE parked, so not even a club stand!

myself and haych left the pod at 11:30 am after watching a couple of cars on the strip, and a few cars drifting

i have to say it was one of the worst organised events (on the pods side - not EVO) i have even been to - i dread to think what central day will be like next month :mellow:

Edited by dutchkev

last year was good according to what ive been told i only went on the saturday

this year you got all the idiots (i know whilst its wet we will pretend were rally drivers and churn up the mud even more)

then having to drive over large rocks

right there is were I would have turned round....and left

that was on the way to the exit point

i know but my foot kept slipping off the clutch whislt queing in traffic and then having to drive over large rocks becuase they sent us from one side to the other and people wouldnt move over to let us pass

least you didnt crash into the back of waynes truck like someone else did :innocent:

SERIOUSLY THO THE WEEKEND COULDNT HAVE BEEN ANY WORSE. oops caps

i know but my foot kept slipping off the clutch whislt queing in traffic and then having to drive over large rocks becuase they sent us from one side to the other and people wouldnt move over to let us pass

least you didnt crash into the back of waynes truck like someone else did :innocent:

that is true