MW2 EVO TEAM

shawdreamer

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you on this evening between 5 and 8? if so invite me and you can show me, do you have a headset?

aye Ill try an be on, what is it your interested in knowing......more sniper spots?

oh and yer I have a headset (tho I tend to avoid it as you get yanks going "Hey man you sound like your from Liverpool"), after that theres constant beetles qoutes etc etc :pancake:

yea sniping spots would be good, or general things you find that work which i might be able to get into my game to lol

i have my certain areas ie rundown= roof near rafters, railway yard(the snowy one) = upstairs in corner near pc's favella= room below green building though windows map with the yellow rooms(laundry)= in the house where the truck is parked though the gap in the side of the house that looks down on the tunnel and the building witht he forlift truck. afghan- on the rear wing of plain side nearest the cave= gives view of cave cliff and sniper buildings

yea sniping spots would be good, or general things you find that work which i might be able to get into my game to lol

i have my certain areas ie rundown= roof near rafters, railway yard(the snowy one) = upstairs in corner near pc's favella= room below green building though windows map with the yellow rooms(laundry)= in the house where the truck is parked though the gap in the side of the house that looks down on the tunnel and the building witht he forlift truck. afghan- on the rear wing of plain side nearest the cave= gives view of cave cliff and sniper buildings

well straight off the bat....

Rundown - has multiple snipe points that are more usable at different stages of the match but generally its an assault rifle map as theres no secure sniping points which offer safety and visability

Derail (railway yard) - is a good sniper map due to distances and length of map, were your describing is a common snipe point as it offers a fair view of the town and open ground but as its a common spot its usually easy to spot snipers theres... less used are the roofs of the derailed train cabs (2x usable) or at the very far end theres a train parked up which you can climb and prone snipe on, due it its distance from the centre of the map (were most of the fighting go's on) you can usually snipe 3-4 people before someone comes looking.

Favella - I have many usable temp snipe spots here but due to the closeness of the buildings and the lack of open ground its not really a suitable sniping map atall

Afgan - this map is what I would call my "snipe map" as I never use anything but sniper rifles on it with a allmost garanteed 25-30 kill score with 2-3 deaths....Im pretty sure I can give you more multiple advantages on this map than any other

on derail i dont snipe out the window usually from that spot i actually crouch because the second someone walks through the dor you can blow them away with a light machine gun or shotgun and anyone following wont see you untill they are int eh room, you are succeptable if you have team mates int ehre tho as grenades always get put throught he window. i usually get a good 6-7 kill streak before people start sussing which gives me time to plonk1 (or two if i get one in my airdrop) machine gun (the ones that fire themselves forgot name) on the bridge aiming down on everyone.

i like afghan another good spot is inside the cave as it gives a good view on the sniper towers. the big sniper tower is brill for a view of the other tower, the cliff and the cave but you dont often live to long (average5 kills before someone bursts in)

I ALSO WANT TO INVESTIGATE SOMETHING I READ ABOUT: RUNNING UP THE WING AND JUMPING, APPARENTLY THERE ARE SOME SEWAGE DRAINS WHICH LEAD TO A LEDGE BEHIND A BUSH

oops caps

on derail i dont snipe out the window usually from that spot i actually crouch because the second someone walks through the dor you can blow them away with a light machine gun or shotgun and anyone following wont see you untill they are int eh room, you are succeptable if you have team mates int ehre tho as grenades always get put throught he window. i usually get a good 6-7 kill streak before people start sussing which gives me time to plonk1 (or two if i get one in my airdrop) machine gun (the ones that fire themselves forgot name) on the bridge aiming down on everyone.

i like afghan another good spot is inside the cave as it gives a good view on the sniper towers. the big sniper tower is brill for a view of the other tower, the cliff and the cave but you dont often live to long (average5 kills before someone bursts in)

I ALSO WANT TO INVESTIGATE SOMETHING I READ ABOUT: RUNNING UP THE WING AND JUMPING, APPARENTLY THERE ARE SOME SEWAGE DRAINS WHICH LEAD TO A LEDGE BEHIND A BUSH

oops caps

Ah the Derail shotgun to the back ploy?... good for 2-3 then someone lobs a grenade in and "pop"

Inside the cave is a fave of many, but Id advise not sniping out of it.....way too easy for a rusher to burst in before you can zero a shot off.

sewage pipes are actrually vents you can stand on(aswell as a rock ledge that you initially jump to to get to the vents), pretty well known tho and dont offer cover when your spotted (anyone with a bazooka to a catapult can take you out)

oops caps

Ah the Derail shotgun to the back ploy?... good for 2-3 then someone lobs a grenade in and "pop"

Inside the cave is a fave of many, but Id advise not sniping out of it.....way too easy for a rusher to burst in before you can zero a shot off.

sewage pipes are actrually vents you can stand on(aswell as a rock ledge that you initially jump to to get to the vents), pretty well known tho and dont offer cover when your spotted (anyone with a bazooka to a catapult can take you out)

ahh rite never seen it used before only people stading on the wing. looking forward to my schooling :)

the rocks (if your looking at the cliff) to the right of the plain are sometimes good as your often missed by the people rushing around.

dip facing the side of the biggest sniping building isnt bad if there is alot of activity easily spotted tho :(

oops caps

ahh rite never seen it used before only people stading on the wing. looking forward to my schooling :)

the rocks (if your looking at the cliff) to the right of the plain are sometimes good as your often missed by the people rushing around.

dip facing the side of the biggest sniping building isnt bad if there is alot of activity easily spotted tho :(

Ill show you a couple of my faves were your near impossible to spot even if there stood right next to you and know your close.

one of my simplest has seen me snipe dozens and then melee knife some idiots thats actually come from behind and come past so close they nudge me :pancake:

sounds like fuuuun! you use silencer? i usually have barrat with thermo scope fmj and then the more damge pro as well as bling and (i think) ninja. p2000 secondry with frag and stuns.

my constant snipe setup......

barrat 50cal - heartbeat sensor

P2000 - silencer

claymore, stun grenade

perks -

Marathon (pro)

coldblooded (pro)

Ninja (pro)

silencers just screw up your ability to one shot kill when you cant get a headshot....they also limit your range quite severly which kinda makes sniping pointless.

Edited by shawdreamer

Harcore Team Death Match, or GTFO!

too quick matches, doesnt really require tactics or a great deal of skill...........everyone just sets up to be rushers and hardly ever anything else, gets a tad boring after a handful of games even tho Im more than a little good at "rush" tactics myself and havnt really suffered a bad match score in Hardcore I still cant be arsed with it.

Harcore Team Death Match, or GTFO!

too quick matches, doesnt really require tactics or a great deal of skill...........everyone just sets up to be rushers and hardly ever anything else, gets a tad boring after a handful of games even tho Im more than a little good at "rush" tactics myself and havnt really suffered a bad match score in Hardcore I still cant be arsed with it.

ps...... Ross now knows why I cant be arsed with it after seeing the results of me jumping into a hardcore match he invited me too

Too QUICK!? Think you're joining the wrong games mates that's why I love Hardcore so much more than ordinary, it's a lot more slow paced/stealthy with sneaky kills etc. and silencers with cold blooded etc. for no UAV detections it's alot better IMO.

Suits me a lot more than just running around with Akimbo shotguns like half he pillocks on TDM do.

Infact, i'm going to jump on now, got no college in the morning so will be a late night for me, if I can last

Edited by LiamGTR

Too QUICK!? Think you're joining the wrong games mates that's why I love Hardcore so much more than ordinary, it's a lot more slow paced/stealthy with sneaky kills etc. and silencers with cold blooded etc. for no UAV detections it's alot better IMO.

Suits me a lot more than just running around with Akimbo shotguns like half he pillocks on TDM do.

Infact, i'm going to jump on now, got no college in the morning so will be a late night for me, if I can last

ask Ross..............3 matches I think it was.........all three, I walked away with Mvp,Steamroller,The show etc etc etc.

started off on Ross's team.....next match I must have killed him 12 times, sorry Ross :pancake: waaaaaaaaaaay to quick matches and its exactly the same everytime, I just use my rush setup and as no one has the map to zero my location I just leg it about stabbing enemies left right and centre.....it gets silly boring and way to easy very fast.