Ford Fair 2010

Evo has started taking bookings for the biggest Ford show of the year, Ford Fair

Tickets are £13 per person when bought through the club (Buying direct from Future is £16 per person).

Payment details can be found in the club members events section.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will there be club track time :mellow:

I doubt there will be enough interest from here to be able to book a club only session, but I will take bookings for individual track sessions.

is it 13pound for the actual fordfair ticket or is it just 4 the evo stand m8 and when will i receive the ticket

For the show ticket, we dont charge anything for the club stand. Tickets are distributed at the meet point on the morning of the show.

• 2 weeks later...

could some one explain exactly how this works as i have looked on the website and chosen all my options and have a final price, but i would also like to be on the club stand for evo and im a sucker for a bargain so if it will make it any cheaper buying the tickets through evo i will get them here.

sorry if this is a bit of a strange request but im baffled...

could some one explain exactly how this works as i have looked on the website and chosen all my options and have a final price, but i would also like to be on the club stand for evo and im a sucker for a bargain so if it will make it any cheaper buying the tickets through evo i will get them here.

sorry if this is a bit of a strange request but im baffled...

you pay trig and he gets an EVO discount on group booking and you get a stand pass with EVO

• 2 weeks later...