Photo

Mario kart wii

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Craig855S

Craig855S
  • Drives:Volvo V70

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:27 PM

As title really, done some online racing against strangers today but i'd prefer to race someone i "know" so has anyone got it and fancy a race? can you even invite certain people to race?
Posted Image

#2 shawdreamer

shawdreamer
  • Drives: 3Dr Mk5b, and the missus's head into the headboard while gaping her rear

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:59 PM

you could race my 10yr old son......just dont be moaning when I rip the pee out of you on evo cos he pwned you :D
Posted Image
any monkey can buy and bolt on.... an individual creates
!
you have to really ask yourself something when you consider trying to insult me.. do I really seem like the type of person who gives a flying shite covered monkey F*ck about your pointless comment?.. I'll save your deminished intellect the struggle..that'd be a "No"
Anything can be made to fit.... thats what hammers are for silly!
All posts are the view of the writer and not necessarily that of..... actually no, I dont really give a flying flame toasted turd, dont read my posts if you dont like em R-tard.
no one can accuse me of being "two-faced", Ill call you a nob behind your back and to your face... the latter preferably so I can watch you uselessly blow your lid
being directly honest with your opinion may not make you well liked but it will get you appreciated by the worthwhile few with the sense to understand.... Id rather be appreciated for who I am than liked for what I'm not.

#3 Craig855S

Craig855S
  • Drives:Volvo V70

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:49 PM

I'm not the best at it lol. Is there a way to disable the tilt steering and just use left/right buttons on the Dpad? If so then I may do better as I'm king at it on the DS, and back in the day on the 64
Posted Image

#4 rigpig

rigpig
  • Drives:97 GTi Estate, 944 Turbo 320 BHP

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:00 PM

I have it and am fairly good but I'm in India (At work) for the next 3 weeks.

If you want to improve a lot then ditch the wheel altogether and use the classic controller, which has the analogue thumbstick, you will improve 100% if you use that and the drifting is way way easier.

I'm a lot better on the DSi version as well but it really kills your fingers after a while.

Rigpig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users