most anticipated games for 2010

shawdreamer

Gears of war 3 will be epic!

This.

I'm a nursing a semi already, even though it's not due out for almost a year :(

tbh Sid I cant really see the pull of Gears, I mean Ive got GOW2 and I cant really find anything that leaps out at me that gives the game an edge over other similiar games like the COD & BC franchises, online play is reasonably entertaining but again isnt anything Id call unique.

maybe its a acquired taste? :pancake:

Black Ops

NBA 2K11

Sonic

considered having black ops in my list but tbh Im getting bored of the COD thing :unsure:

Im getting bored of the COD thing :unsure:

I'd love to say the same thing.. I'd LOVE to. But honestly, this series is the MOST fun I have ever had with a video game since Sonic 2.

aye theres no denying that the features and characteristics of the game make it near impossible to beat but I think Ive made a fundemental mistake in playing mw2 to much...to the point were its become mundane, tho tbf I think the topping out of rank has a huge part in the dulling of interest in the game.

I even tried to erase my game data so I could start again in multiplayer earlier but as I feared they store your rank, unlocks, acheivements and challenge results on a server and not on the system ;(

Have you tried all game modes? I think Search & Destroy is the most difficult to adapt to, and imo, is the most fun. It also helps that I have a number of real life pals who I play with..

That aside, I used to love NBA Live.. Michael Jordan is directly involved with 2K11 so I'm really excited for that.

Have you tried all game modes? I think Search & Destroy is the most difficult to adapt to, and imo, is the most fun. It also helps that I have a number of real life pals who I play with..

That aside, I used to love NBA Live.. Michael Jordan is directly involved with 2K11 so I'm really excited for that.

aye gave it all a try, dont mind most the hardcore types but even they become to simplistic after a while as you end up just rushing round killing campers as there's no kill cams in hardcore and they assume that means their safe even after a kill... fair play tho it does make for easy kills and wins on my part but it tends to lack skill.

as I said I generally stick to TDM to avoid dull matches filled with easy to kill campers.... well except TDM on Rust....I allways vote pass on that due to the fact its like playing a bunch of simpleton newbies who assume its best to run round with akimbo shotguns and cant hit the side of a barn :rolleyes:

Ill Likely grab Black Ops anyway for the novelty of a new game and maps but it wont be a essential :glare: