Some Police Crashes ;)

IBD4vid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP, why have this been posted?! Those cars are no different to pictures of normal cars that have been involved in a RTC, just the fact that they've got police writen down the side, and specially to the point in one of them as you've said someone has lost their life. This is, as said really distasteful and wrong.

I'm suprised if the driver of that fiesta walked aswell, I've been to a fatal where the driver of a tyre R was killed instantly and the car had exactly the same damage, side impact into a post.

EDIT: And maybe more sickening is the fact that you've put a wink in the title... I really do wonder about some members on here.

OP, why have this been posted?! Those cars are no different to pictures of normal cars that have been involved in a RTC, just the fact that they've got police writen down the side, and specially to the point in one of them as you've said someone has lost their life. This is, as said really distasteful and wrong.

I'm suprised if the driver of that fiesta walked aswell, I've been to a fatal where the driver of a tyre R was killed instantly and the car had exactly the same damage, side impact into a post.

EDIT: And maybe more sickening is the fact that you've put a wink in the title... I really do wonder about some members on here.

I like you better when you're serious like this. Of course you're 100% correct here and I had started typing similar, but knew that due to the EVO demographic, it'd fall on deaf ears.

i would rather the cops turned up in evo's and scoobys for RAR!! they can get there alot faster lol possibly cheaper than beemers if they buy second hand ones.

Here in SA you can give the cops bugatti veyrons the still would take half a day to get to your "need"... If you phone them about a dead body of somethings thats not a threat their 1.4 Fiesta will overtake BMW M3 lol :nutter: South Africa,what a lovely place :nutter:

Something people on here seem to have overlooked, is that time and time again on all the police programmes you here them say how there superior drivers compared to the genral public, especially when there chasing. These pictures prove THERE CLEARLY NOT.

Yes accident can happen but all the above cars were clearly travelling excessively fast for the road they were on. An average driver would know how fast a car can go round a bend, or how small a gap they can fit through, nevermind an advanced driver!

Something people on here seem to have overlooked, is that time and time again on all the police programmes you here them say how there superior drivers compared to the genral public, especially when there chasing. These pictures prove THERE CLEARLY NOT.

Yes accident can happen but all the above cars were clearly travelling excessively fast for the road they were on. An average driver would know how fast a car can go round a bend, or how small a gap they can fit through, nevermind an advanced driver!

YOU ARE A TOOL.

I'll elaborate on this tomorrow once I finish my night shift.

You have no grounds to say what happened in these incidents or even if it was due to driver error or speed?

Police ARE indeed trained to advanced levels. How do these pictures prove they are not superior, you dont know if they were not caused by someone elses bad driving?

I know where the police are actually trained to drive, and the guy who works there was telling me how intense there training is! They are trained how to drive in all conditions at all speeds and they are trained for Months before being released onto the roads!

So you saying all that bull..... Ultimate Toolage..... :rolleyes:

I'll admit i don't know what happened to cause the above accident but my point was the majority do APPEAR to be caused by driver error, they may not have been, thats just my opinion.

And when you see them chase criminals they often unnecessarily put lifes at risk. They have the chopper for a reason, let that follow, and then head them off down the road.

Once again just my opinion, we all have one no need to insult each other over it :thumb: