Blackpool Ford Day 2010

http://www.fordday.co.uk/graphics/date_info_2010.gif

As many will remember last years Blackpool Ford Day was cancelled due to unfinished work on the promanade.

Although the show never took place we still went ahead with what turned out to be a great meet.

This year the show returns and hopefully we will look forward to the massive turnout from Fords from all over the UK.

Tickets are a bargain at only £3 per car with a maximum of 20 cars per club. Demand is big for this event & closing dates for club entry is 10th of August.

Please put your names down to avoid dissapointment as this is a really good location with plenty to do.

As well as the obvious large numbers of Fords on show theres also the obvious attractions along the Blackpool front including the Pleasure beach & the added bonus that the Blackpool illuminations will be also on display.

More details will be posted in the Club Members area.

Edited by PeeWee

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in mate al defo be there just pm me when you no more on tickets so i can get them ordered cheeRS.

You dont order the tickets we do. I will post payment details shortly.

Payment will be made to us and we order the tickets so you can show with the club stand.

Remember that you need to be a club member to show and display the club url on your car.

Will the illuminations be on? I could blag a trip with the misses ;)

Yes the illuminations will be on.

Right:

I want to make a weekend of this, really enjoyed last year.

Where can I say that is cheap but recommended by local lads? I'll probably come up on sat morning, spend sat either with EVO members or do something, and then attend the show on Sunday.

Help.

Trawl the web now Liam, loads of cheap deals to be had.

I'll pop over and see you all, not in a ford at the mo or a club member but i'll still be there to get some pics because some of the show reports recently have been pretty pathetic :thumb:

thats probably due to the rubbish number of members attending shows from the club

• 2 weeks later...
Come on, about 4 weeks left to get your name down for this and at £3 per car to show its a bargain. Its a really big ford turnout with all the fun of Blackpool thrown in, pleasure beach, arcades, the illuminations will be on. I've really enjoyed this day each time so im certain you wont be dissapointed with so many club turnouts. Show plaques are included in the £3 stand fee too, bargain. No excuse for North west members & worth the trip for those further away. Plenty of cheap hotels & B&B if you wish to travel down beforehand & make a weekend of it. Plus the added bonus, you get to meet ME!!!!! :innocent: