xbox 360 vs ps3

McRic

For price, choice of games, availability, more genuine HD games, xbox 360

For online gaming value ps3

No brainer for you I would think in all honesty.

as Pete said.

game basis, availability. choice and value the 360 chews up and spits out the ps3

for free online play and inbuilt blue ray the ps3 wins

however the usability of the xbox360's online options and marketplace tips the balance imo back to the 360 despite the cost of gold membership (which coincidently I pay without resentment toward the ps3 players getting it free)

have all the light of death issues been sorted with the 360?

Sorry for all the questions.

modern versions dont suffer from the cause of the RROD if thats what you mean?

upon buying my new elite version the sales monkey also told me that MS will honour a unwriten promise to fix any faults (that I havnt caused obviously) for upto 2yrs beyond the 3yr warrenty that comes with new systems anyway.

my last one suffered only one fault in the many hours of faultless gameplay and that was a drive failure.....which as Peewee will tell you, was an easy fix and the system continues to offer faultless gameplay to this day.

WHAT?!

PS3 can output 1080P which the xbox can't however very very few PS3 games actually are 1080P (most are just 720P or 1080i which matches the XBOX)

The xbox is better on value, and if the only games you want to play are common games or XBOX exclusives then you're onto a winner, however if you want PS3 exclusives, or regular online play, or futureproofness, or the ability to run a hooooge harddrive full of films, then PS3 is the winner.

Get a second hand PS3, and MW2.. It's all you need

WHAT?!

PS3 can output 1080P which the xbox can't however very very few PS3 games actually are 1080P (most are just 720P or 1080i which matches the XBOX)

The xbox is better on value, and if the only games you want to play are common games or XBOX exclusives then you're onto a winner, however if you want PS3 exclusives, or regular online play, or futureproofness, or the ability to run a hooooge harddrive full of films, then PS3 is the winner.

Get a second hand PS3, and MW2.. It's all you need

Who on earth told you this? :unsure: