F1 2010

stuey650

With GT5 still a few months away (at best!) is anyone else excited about the new F1 2010 game, out this Friday?

I am as I only really play racing games and bored of the old F1 on PS3 which is a good few years old now so looking for a change. Whether it will be any good I don't know but it'll be getting bought on Friday regardless.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People received it yesterday.... Several members [of gtplanet forum] who held pre-orders with shopto got an email saying it was despatched on tuesday, and the postman gave it to them on Wednesday. Some people got it today due to them living a bit further afield from the shopto warehouse though. Edited by Craig855S

People on GTP arent being too kind to it, they say it has more than its fair share of bugs, and i cant see them all being patched out.

Things like framerate drops, pitlane madness (lollipop man doesnt release you if there is another car within a mile of you so you can be stationary in the pitbox for several seconds instead of the 3-4 in real life)

then there is "jaggies" the cars tyres not being in contact with the road properly, and things looking wierd in the mirror..

Im not sure weather to get it or not now? I may sell my copy of BLUR, shift and red alert 3 to fund it though (wont miss any of those games)

Getting it regardless! :D

Ditto, off down the shops lunchtime to get it, the pub after work before heading home in the small hours for some drink driving round silverstone in a McLaren, awesome!