F1 2010

stuey650

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am loving this. Only got it monday night because everywhere was sold out on PS3. :(

Its amazing with a wheel. I have a Logtiech GT-Pro wheel and its just so much better. Can't win a race on hard yet, stuck in 10th or so with my Lotus!

i'm gonna get my wheels out with it tonight. i've got the driving force gt wheel. its awesome.

is your wheel set to 900 degrees, or 200? or dont you get choice

as for how i use my wheel... i've made myself a little platform that tucks under my legs. will get pics of it later!

It's not got 900deg support, but then again real F1 cars only have 200deg of lock so makes it more realistic.

I've got my TV and wheel on a desk, so it's clamped to it about 50cm in front of it, with me around 1m from the screen. I'm getting square eyes from being too close though, will be interesting to see your little platform, Karl.

Where do people put their wheels? If I get one am I going to have to buy some shitty litle resk ?

I'm going to try and make this today:

http://seasonedgamers.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44896

I've got the perfect chair for that, but there is no way i'd attempt to make the stand simply because of the fact it'd look NOTHING like what his does :(

lets see peoples best lap times then - i've been trying to beat Liams time @ melbourne only to find out today he'd been playing with the settings of the car and i was just letting the engineer do it on 'super dry settings' and i still was only 2/300ths of a second behind him lol

just done 1:10;419 @ sao paulo dry which slots me in at position 1225 LMAO people are knocking 5 seconds off my time!!

Where do people put their wheels? If I get one am I going to have to buy some shitty litle resk ?

I'm going to try and make this today:

http://seasonedgamers.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44896

I've got the perfect chair for that, but there is no way i'd attempt to make the stand simply because of the fact it'd look NOTHING like what his does :(

Its not too hard. I went to b and q bought some mdf off them and got them to cut it for me. I'll show you my finished attempt later.