F1 2010

stuey650

I want a home made wheel stand, but i couldnt cut the corners nice...

I'm usually rubbish at that too but what i did was buy a compass

http://www.dailyclipart.net/wp-content/uploads/medium/Math1.jpg

and draw the ends with that then cut with a jigsaw, not perfect cos my cutting is awful but after sanding it, and it was put together it worked well

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing this on the pc on expert, but with traction control and abs on of course. is it the same on ps3 where if you pit e.g start on primes, that you come out of the pits in near last, but if you start on options and pit early you can finish in 10th+ easily? I also find that on some tracks your car is dreadfully slow even against your team mate, no matter what setup you use then the next race its really competitive.

• 4 weeks later...
Theres alot of this on the forums about some tracks where the AI is faster than you can possibly go then on some tracks like istanbul are alot slower. Catalunya is one of those where they are much quicker.

Come to think of it, i've noticed this aswell, like i'm on Yoengam or whatever it's called and they are slow as phuck but some other races I can't get a better qualifying than 18th

Had a couple of goes today, 1 time trial at bahrain and a few multiplayer races. Definately need to get the DFGT set up as you just cant get the modulation right with the pad (although there is one bit at Brazil where I can nail 3 apexes smoothly)

Might try using an ironing board as a wheel stand for tonigh

Ironing board used last night, along with some set-up tweaks to make the back end more stable (soften anti roll bar and -2.6 rear camber instead of -3)

And it went really well. Only spun once on a 15 lap race at Bahrain (career lotus) and i finished 11th after qualifying stone dead last (thanks pad) Medium dificulty, I reckon i can win the next race as i'll quali a lot better