new xbox360 update

shawdreamer

its a biggy, might take a while for you people running on a slow connection too.

they've decided to update everything, including dashboard and visualizations so you can imagine how big the download might be.

I doubt anyone will be able to avoid it either from today onwards.

enjoy

Edited by shawdreamer

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a biggy, might take a while for you people running on a slow connection too.

they've decided to update everything, including dashboard and visualizations so you can imagine how big the download might be.

I doubt anyone will be able to avoid it either from today onwards.

enjoy

You need the new dashboard for Kinect. My mate's had it in beta form for more than a month now. It seems alright and looks a bit fresher.

You must have some stone-age internet connection over there then..

Mine was updated quicker than I could make a cuppa.

nar mine was rapid, less than 90s Id have guessed on mine.... and thats with the missus uspstair on the office pc doing the online shopping and this laptop on evo next to me :pancake:

i have an elite. kinect wont work on mine will it? I dont fancy buying the new xbox just for it.

Id be suprised if it doesnt work with older models

mines a elite original shape and tho I cant see me bothering with kinect Id find it odd I have to update my console to prepare it for kinect if my concole is compatable.

there were people demonstrating it in asda last week, they had it running on the white xbox 360, basically saying... it works on any model, it comes with an adapter for the 360 or something because the new xboxs have more power so only need a smaller cable. when i said cool ill take one they said... no you wont .... we are fully booked for ore order and it dont come out till november 9th lol!

went in game, hmv & game station today and again... no one can get me one for release date :( only 2nd batch which will be early december they said.... :(

not happy! looks cool!!!

Edited by danny1987

Typical pre christmas cr*p by the stores to create the must have gift for Xmas

when i said cool ill take one they said... no you wont .... we are fully booked for ore order and it dont come out till november 9th lol!

went in game, hmv & game station today and again... no one can get me one for release date :( only 2nd batch which will be early december they said.... :(

not happy! looks cool!!!

appears to be working?

all I need now is for Liam to rush out and get one and I can confirm its an gimmick designed to prey on the simple minded :thumb: