Piracy update 2.5 on xbox

Hunter Jamie

Microsoft has released a new patch that has activated secret ID checks on the xbox. Just to warn you if any of you play copied games I wouldn't download the update intill a fix had been found.. Or just play original games

you won't be able to play Black ops , MW2 or fable 3 maybe some more.

Does any one else have a flashed drive? Or I'd it just me on here lol

Just to say to anyone who plays copied games, your a bunch of lazy pikeys who are to cheap to fork out £40 for a game.

:thumb:

It's nothing secret though, they're looking to see if you use particular firmware on your DVD drive that enables pirated games to be played.

Microsoft has released a new patch that has activated secret ID checks on the xbox. Just to warn you if any of you play copied games I wouldn't download the update intill a fix had been found.. Or just play original games

Im with Bluliz on this one, though I would just like to add.......

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/26090.jpg

ap25 security has been out for a while, you have to update your drive and patch the iso using abgx.

as for being a pikey, i refuse to buy the same game for each platform, i use the pc, ps3, xbox, and wii. i'll try on the xbox before i buy on the pc or ps3.

I had LT+ thank god so hopefully no ban :)

Just to say to anyone who plays copied games, your a bunch of lazy pikeys who are to cheap to fork out £40 for a game.

Maybe they did pay & prefer to play backups of the games they have forked out for? :mellow:

I know your response will be its unlikely but I can confirm it actually does happen.

Also the ability to run homebrew software (not pirated but home written games/apps) not available to buy.

well looks like you will have to stick to bc2 then bud !

Yea when's the next knife match ? :P can rember that person keep knifing us out of no where , he must of been some kind a ninja xD

Yea when's the next knife match ? :P can rember that person keep knifing us out of no where , he must of been some kind a ninja xD

knifing you ya mean lol !! i got him a few times ! but ye that f**ker was all over the place! :pancake: you welcome to join any of the games/ parties im in !! :thumb: