Photo

Signing in issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mexico_16v

mexico_16v
  • Drives:Mk6 Gti

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:04 PM

It started about 2 days ago, it just said a error occured and signed out, i didn't mind as it happens now and then, but since it won't sign in at all
It's say i have 97% signal strength from the wireless router i have but won't obtain the Ip address, now i'm about 10 mins away from losing my rag and lobbing it out the window,

Any ideas?

My laptop works fine on the same wireless connection btw.
Posted Image

#2 markbsi

markbsi
  • Drives:Mondeo Zetec-S TDCi

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:28 PM

give the ps3 a static ip and also re-go through the security password for the router
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 shawdreamer

shawdreamer
  • Drives: 3Dr Mk5b, and the missus's head into the headboard while gaping her rear

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:43 PM

isnt this just the samething that was happening with me a few days back?

Id have multiple windows open in windows7 IE8 then Id also try and sign into Evo, only to receive a error message which also subsequently blurted all other sites I had open, the only way to get round it was to close and restart IE8, that solved the problem...... until Id try and sign into Evo again.

9 out of 10 tens attempting to sign into Evo saw my net crash.

Think Stoo said it was something to do with some fecked up server redirecting the connection, couple of other people started suffering the same thing shortly after me and then the next day mine was fine but some more users had the same issue.

my thread clicky
Posted Image
any monkey can buy and bolt on.... an individual creates
!
you have to really ask yourself something when you consider trying to insult me.. do I really seem like the type of person who gives a flying shite covered monkey F*ck about your pointless comment?.. I'll save your deminished intellect the struggle..that'd be a "No"
Anything can be made to fit.... thats what hammers are for silly!
All posts are the view of the writer and not necessarily that of..... actually no, I dont really give a flying flame toasted turd, dont read my posts if you dont like em R-tard.
no one can accuse me of being "two-faced", Ill call you a nob behind your back and to your face... the latter preferably so I can watch you uselessly blow your lid
being directly honest with your opinion may not make you well liked but it will get you appreciated by the worthwhile few with the sense to understand.... Id rather be appreciated for who I am than liked for what I'm not.

#4 Craig855S

Craig855S
  • Drives:Volvo V70

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:51 PM

He's talking about PSN, not Evo
Posted Image

#5 shawdreamer

shawdreamer
  • Drives: 3Dr Mk5b, and the missus's head into the headboard while gaping her rear

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

<didnt note section before replying>

<looks round for coat>

<leaves>
Posted Image
any monkey can buy and bolt on.... an individual creates
!
you have to really ask yourself something when you consider trying to insult me.. do I really seem like the type of person who gives a flying shite covered monkey F*ck about your pointless comment?.. I'll save your deminished intellect the struggle..that'd be a "No"
Anything can be made to fit.... thats what hammers are for silly!
All posts are the view of the writer and not necessarily that of..... actually no, I dont really give a flying flame toasted turd, dont read my posts if you dont like em R-tard.
no one can accuse me of being "two-faced", Ill call you a nob behind your back and to your face... the latter preferably so I can watch you uselessly blow your lid
being directly honest with your opinion may not make you well liked but it will get you appreciated by the worthwhile few with the sense to understand.... Id rather be appreciated for who I am than liked for what I'm not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users