My Cars Dead

GTi Chris

Some cant pulled out of a left hand junction and smashed into me last night. Cars fucked- A pillar is bent touching the passenger seat. No photos yet my heads too battered. My 11yo was in the passenger seat dunno how the fcuk he didn't get hurt :vangry:

Can't see the insurance paying to get a 98 GTi fixed with shell damage- another one bites the dust :(

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers lads- twas proper horrible. When we stopped my lad wasn't moving and I instantly realised the impact was right down where he was. Screamed at him 'are u alright' but he was just shocked- absolutely sh1t myself. Dunno how the guy didn't see me- some kid in a VW urban fox, with a private plate (probably his Mum's car- pr1ck). He fooked off then came back so I spose he's admitted liability at the scene!

Loadsa mods on my car though so I'm gonna get screwed when it all gets sorted.

Cheers lads- twas proper horrible. When we stopped my lad wasn't moving and I instantly realised the impact was right down where he was. Screamed at him 'are u alright' but he was just shocked- absolutely sh1t myself. Dunno how the guy didn't see me- some kid in a VW urban fox, with a private plate (probably his Mum's car- pr1ck). He fooked off then came back so I spose he's admitted liability at the scene!

Loadsa mods on my car though so I'm gonna get screwed when it all gets sorted.

Worst! Glad you're both alright. That is gonna suck. Anyway you can change all the mods back? haha.

Driving your child about in an uninsured car. Nice.

He didn't say it was uninsured. He could of been talking about how much he's going to lose financially after spending on the car :unsure:

Glad you and your son are ok :thumb:

Nice 1 mate. Make me laugh some folk on this forum - yeah am uninsured, I've stole the brand new 2L Mondeo that's on my front it's not a courtesy car. :rolleyes:

And for the record, just to make sure people are clear, everythings declared but I don't reckon I'll get back anywhere near what I've spent. :angry:

Just uploaded four photos haven't a clue where they've gone now. Must be too busy breaking the law to become competent with computers :thumb:

How badly mullered was it? You might be able to buy it back for peanuts, strip it and weigh it in and make some money back that way.

That's one of the plans mate but my head's proper done in with it 3yrs of an ongoing project gone in 60ms - don't know if I can be arsed wiv the mither. X(

Driving your child about in an uninsured car. Nice.

He didn't say it was uninsured. He could of been talking about how much he's going to lose financially after spending on the car :unsure:

<chuckles>

assuming idiot ownage ftw

<continues to chuckle>