Courtesy of TC-DNB.
Now you can see that the bumper curves in at the top and i need to widen said area to meet the arch.
I used the sides from my original bumper to build the raised area. I started with the whole side, then with lots of trial and error found the perfect size bit yo use was....well look at the pic.
Clamped in place in order to line up corresctly with the arch.
Much shaping to match the top with the arch, not just one big mash up of a rounded edge to make all the points meet.
The whole picture
Im very pleased with how it looks. Just in the garden now ready for a sunny (non windy) day so I can get out the compressor and prime her.
Edited by lee grout, 04 May 2011 - 09:51 PM.