soft top cleaners/protectant

ganges

ok folks obviously aimed at all you cab owners, I have just bought a mazda mx5, now i have looked up all the products, and suggestions for use, and of course they all say they are the best, autoglym, and raggtop seem to be leaping out at me, but would welcome some suggestions from you lot, thanks

I used the Autoglym clean & protect kit on mine.

Moved to the correct section for you.

Isnt that stuff for the mohair type roof? doesnt it also matter what type of roof it is?

dont know about the mohair thing, but if it help for a suggestion, its just the standard type of soft top

I just got the autoglym kit. £25 and TBH it was a pile of shite. The protector worked as you could tell when it rained, but the cleaner did nothing.

I will be purchasing the Mequires kit next :thumb: (and its a tad cheaper)

hum coughs, ok thanks for the feed back on autoglym, now can you go out today for the other stuff, and try it tonight, and get back to me tommorow, so I can do mine this weekend :roll:

I just got the autoglym kit. £25 and TBH it was a pile of shite. The protector worked as you could tell when it rained, but the cleaner did nothing.

hum coughs, ok thanks for the feed back on autoglym, now can you go out today for the other stuff, and try it tonight, and get back to me tommorow, so I can do mine this weekend :roll:

haha it may crap but i wont be buying new cleaner until the autogrym stuff is finish :pancake:

I think il agree with you on that one when i used it when i had a cabby.......the sponge it came with was crap.....i resorted to a toothbrush and that did the trick

:thumb: thanks for the replys guy's, so not really any firm best, looks like trial and error.

haha it may crap but i wont be buying new cleaner until the autogrym stuff is finish :pancake:

and I thought it was only us yorkshire folks, that were tight lol