Fook .. Ive been there bro, 56 stitches, broken bones and bruises like yours.. My injury's have left numbness in my leg and part of one foot! I get trouble from my lower back too..
over 20 years since then and the compensation was not worth the suffering IMO
Hey we are still here LOL
i dont think ill ever be 100% right again but the way i look at it is like this
- no one did that on purpose so i cant really put the blame on anyone, i doubt the woman left home thinking about crashing her car that day, i know i certainly didnt!
- im still here....there are a lot of people who arent
- does it really affect me enough to complain about it? no not really, thankfully im a fit and healthy young man, if i was maybe 10 years older id be a hell of a lot worse
- i learnt a lesson from it......always have decent supportive seats with good side bolsters!
- and lastly, get on with life. i could have easily had it cut short in this accident and coming that close to the pearly gates isnt fun, so make your time count! u dont know whats waiting for you