• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 smithyandco

smithyandco
  • Drives:Ford Transit Custom

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

Just the faces... "Wait.... whaaaaaaa"
Posted Image
You can lead a fool to wisdom, but you can't make him think!

#2 shawdreamer

shawdreamer
  • Drives: 3Dr Mk5b, and the missus's head into the headboard while gaping her rear

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

drive thru "static shock" vids funnier but it keeps stopping about 1.30 mins in grrr
Posted Image
any monkey can buy and bolt on.... an individual creates
!
you have to really ask yourself something when you consider trying to insult me.. do I really seem like the type of person who gives a flying shite covered monkey F*ck about your pointless comment?.. I'll save your deminished intellect the struggle..that'd be a "No"
Anything can be made to fit.... thats what hammers are for silly!
All posts are the view of the writer and not necessarily that of..... actually no, I dont really give a flying flame toasted turd, dont read my posts if you dont like em R-tard.
no one can accuse me of being "two-faced", Ill call you a nob behind your back and to your face... the latter preferably so I can watch you uselessly blow your lid
being directly honest with your opinion may not make you well liked but it will get you appreciated by the worthwhile few with the sense to understand.... Id rather be appreciated for who I am than liked for what I'm not.

#3 smithyandco

smithyandco

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

drive thru "static shock" vids funnier but it keeps stopping about 1.30 mins in grrr

Yeah, saw that after! His head man!
Posted Image

#4 robbie

robbie
  • Drives:a 275000 mile 02 citreon berlingo

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

this has been shared by so many of my facebook friends i only had to see title to know what it was lol
fat people are hard to kidnap

#5 shawdreamer

shawdreamer
  • Drives: 3Dr Mk5b, and the missus's head into the headboard while gaping her rear

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

Yeah, saw that after! His head man!

I'm thoroughly intending to try "hulk mode" the next time I go for a maccie D's :pancake:
Posted Image
!
you have to really ask yourself something when you consider trying to insult me.. do I really seem like the type of person who gives a flying shite covered monkey F*ck about your pointless comment?.. I'll save your deminished intellect the struggle..that'd be a "No"
All posts are the view of the writer and not necessarily that of..... actually no, I dont really give a flying flame toasted turd, dont read my posts if you dont like em R-tard.
no one can accuse me of being "two-faced", Ill call you a nob behind your back and to your face... the latter preferably so I can watch you uselessly blow your lid
being directly honest with your opinion may not make you well liked but it will get you appreciated by the worthwhile few with the sense to understand.... Id rather be appreciated for who I am than liked for what I'm not.

#6 smithyandco

smithyandco

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

I'm thoroughly intending to try "hulk mode" the next time I go for a maccie D's :pancake:

It'll be not different to the usual coked up, fake steroid abusing Saxo drivers that normally use the Halton Lea drive thru...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 shawdreamer

shawdreamer

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

It'll be not different to the usual coked up, fake steroid abusing Saxo drivers that normally use the Halton Lea drive thru...

Posted Image

tsk I don't use sniff..........it'd be pointless, I'm already 24/7 adrenaline wired.

plus..... I never drive the missus Saxo were I can be seen, even by the sad acts who failed so miserably in school that they barely qualify to hand people their happy meals. :pancake:
Posted Image
!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users