Breaking my 1995 N plate RS2000 16v

Steveobradley1980

Right then guys and girls first things first I'm new to all this but my mate has advised me this is the best forum to advertise my bits knowing they will go to ford lovers so HELLO!!! And go easy on me.

Ok I have owned my RS2000 16v for the past 8 years and and I'm the 3rd owner of it and me being the age I am and having a family no expense has been spared maintains this car if it needs anything it gets it regardless of cost. I bought the car 8years ago in 2005 when I was 25 I'm now33 but I took it for mot on Friday and the underside of the chassis is rotten so I have decided to cut my losses and break it up.

It is a 1995 radiant red 3 door rs2000 standard apart from 17" soft spoke rs 7 spoke alloys and a scorpion stainless steel exhaust (cat de pipe back) de pipe is mild steel and a piper x induction kit.

At the time of writing this the at is 100% complete and everything is available.

So if there is anything you require please send me private message.

I accept pay pal payments as a gift

The car is located in Halifax hx3

So it is fair I don't accept calls or text's and everything will be sold through this forum

Postage or collection is fine with me.

Thanks for reading this

Steveo.

Right then guys and girls first things first I'm new to all this but my mate has advised me this is the best forum to advertise my bits knowing they will go to ford lovers so HELLO!!! And go easy on me.

Ok I have owned my RS2000 16v for the past 8 years and and I'm the 3rd owner of it and me being the age I am and having a family no expense has been spared maintains this car if it needs anything it gets it regardless of cost. I bought the car 8years ago in 2005 when I was 25 I'm now33 but I took it for mot on Friday and the underside of the chassis is rotten so I have decided to cut my losses and break it up.

It is a 1995 radiant red 3 door rs2000 standard apart from 17" soft spoke rs 7 spoke alloys and a scorpion stainless steel exhaust (cat de pipe back) de pipe is mild steel and a piper x induction kit.

At the time of writing this the at is 100% complete and everything is available.

So it is fair I don't accept calls or text's and everything will be sold through this forum

Thanks for reading this

Steveo.

Sorry forgot to mention it has tinted rear lights and fog bits in the tailgate

Thanks for reading this

Steveo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...