email password

mrmetallica

im with virgin media,i use incredimail to get emails.2 months ago kept getting error with password or user name.had it reset.yesterday had the same again.they reset my password this morning all was ok,then suddenly i get the error again so ring up they change it again all ok.any ideas why this would keep happening ?

im with virgin media,i use incredimail to get emails.2 months ago kept getting error with password or user name.had it reset.yesterday had the same again.they reset my password this morning all was ok,then suddenly i get the error again so ring up they change it again all ok.any ideas why this would keep happening ?

May seem silly, but i have noticed on one or two of my password sites, that my e-mail address, has suddenly got an extra space in it, which should not be there, take that out and all is fine, not saying this is your case....but, i am also with virgin media, using incredimail intresting

May seem silly, but i have noticed on one or two of my password sites, that my e-mail address, has suddenly got an extra space in it, which should not be there, take that out and all is fine, not saying this is your case....but, i am also with virgin media, using incredimail intresting

no spaces so not that.whats interesting ?

no spaces so not that.whats interesting ?

just that we are using the same stuff, and having simular issues, sort of, maybe something to do with virgin, lets see if anybody else, has any bright ideas :thumb: