Xbox One

stoo2000

Who's pre-ordered an Xbox One?

One of the big things I'm looking forward to is being able to control my TV via voice with HDMI-CEC.

You can get Fifa 14 bundled with the preorder now, although I hate it!

http://dri2.img.digitalrivercontent.net/Storefront/Company/msemea/images/English/MSUK_Xbox_One_Fifa_2014_7UV-00009_mnco/MSUK_L_Xbox_One_Fifa_2014_7UV-00009_mnco.jpg

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msuk/e...t_xbox-one+fifa

I'm looking at pre-ordering one this week though none of the early bundles are taking my fancy. Pretty poor launch titles as it stands.

I'll probably go for shopto since apparently they allow you to add money to your account that comes off of your next purchase, so I can put a couple of hundred away over the nexy couple of months so that £500 odds doesn't come out of my pay at the end of November.

I'm looking at pre-ordering one this week though none of the early bundles are taking my fancy. Pretty poor launch titles as it stands.

I'll probably go for shopto since apparently they allow you to add money to your account that comes off of your next purchase, so I can put a couple of hundred away over the nexy couple of months so that £500 odds doesn't come out of my pay at the end of November.

A preorder via Microsoft may 'hold' the money on your Credit card, but it won't take it until the console ships.

I would have preferred something like Forza to be with the launch, but I can't complain I get a fancy 'Day One' controller :pancake: :roll:

• 2 months later...

That looks and sounds fantastic. Im defo getting an xbox one....er.....when they become available again as I never pre ordered. Never tempted to go ps4, not saying there bad as honestly Ive seen NOTHING about the ps4 in the slightest!( apart from the crappy controller) Xbox just seems fantastic, all the things shown in that vid plus the games coming out for it look top notch.

I would have preferred something like Forza to be with the launch, but I can't complain I get a fancy 'Day One' controller :pancake: :roll:

Did you not order the day one edition with the Forza code then? Or was that added at a later date?

played with the idea but Ill wait till something that I want jumps out at me.

I suspect theyll probably make Halo5 exclusively XboxOne and not release a 360 version which will probably prompt me to go out and buy a "One" the day the games released.

It isn't the "game console" features that are luring me with this.

It is as they intended. An all in one machine. a bloody good looking example too. I like the record feature, I wonder how long video's you can actually record?

Will depend on resolution and hard drive space.

That looks and sounds fantastic. Im defo getting an xbox one....er.....when they become available again as I never pre ordered. Never tempted to go ps4, not saying there bad as honestly Ive seen NOTHING about the ps4 in the slightest!( apart from the crappy controller) Xbox just seems fantastic, all the things shown in that vid plus the games coming out for it look top notch.

According to the Microsoft Store, if you order one online you won't get it 'til December 31st at the earliest.

Did you not order the day one edition with the Forza code then? Or was that added at a later date?

I pre-ordered mine directly from the Microsoft Store, they only had Fifa bundled. The Forza bundle was from other retailers. It also wasn't available when I pre-ordered, it was Fifa or nothing.

• 2 weeks later...