daily ride smashed

etrebus

Opps, that a rover 100?

doesn't look too bad....

yes it is was suprised at the amount of damage to it front wing/bumper bonnet/both headlamps/rad/front panel/air filter box. i didn't realy hit it that hard only cracked the bumper on the astra i smacked into, i couldn't evan drive home as the front panel was jamming the clutch arm so had no clutch its wote off for deffinate, but need it so going to fix it myself

Opps, that a rover 100?

doesn't look too bad....

yes it is was suprised at the amount of damage to it front wing/bumper bonnet/both headlamps/rad/front panel/air filter box. i didn't realy hit it that hard only cracked the bumper on the astra i smacked into, i couldn't evan drive home as the front panel was jamming the clutch arm so had no clutch its wote off for deffinate, but need it so going to fix it myself

on the up side......

....thats actually improved the looks :cheers:

back when they were "Rover Metro's" my dads runaround got ran over by a lorry that jumped a red (and I do mean "ran over"), the front end was litterally squashed flat, the engine was twisted sideways and forced down to the ground.

I thought "thats a gonna for definate"

two weeks later my dad had swapped out its entire front end subframe and rebuilt it from a donar front end, when I asked "why the feck did you even bother?" he answered........... "I was bored and wanted to see if I could", two days later he gave it to my sisters mate.

and I wonder were I inherited my need to feck about with every whim that crosses my mind with slim to no chance of seeing a return? :rolleyes:

Edited by shawdreamer

IIRC the Metro, later Rover 100 had a very bad score for Euro NCAP when it came out. This then contributed to the demise of the Rover 100.

yes true you should see what happens to them at 30 mph im scared now lol i would say this was no more than 10 mph im struggling to find a front panel so dont know if i can fix it yet

i really woulldnt bother investing to fix that car, you can buy a superior replacement car for the cost of the bits that thing will need

why not i should be able to get all the bits i need for about£150 the car is perfect for what i need its cheap to run cheap to insure cheap to tax and fold down the seats and its a van too lol

VVC it :cheers:

well i have a 1.6 lined up already got the ecu 5as etc just need to convert to mems 3 then could drop it in but think i should do the brakes first lol

fold down the seats and its a van too lol

be honest.......

you could fold down the whole interior and you could never consider that ever to be a "van"

you would be suprised what you can get in the back for instance 2.4 meters of fence posts and be able to shut the boot,washing machines,the front end of the trailer minus engine (wish i had of kept that now )so yes as good as a van lol

it was by two and four garage just before the exeter sign on the wall think it was opposite lanhearne ,a old bloke walked out in front of the car in front of the one i hit, the one in front of me braked hard(had abs)and just tapped the car in front of him but i couldn't stop just going too fast no excuse no damage too first car i only cracked the bumper of the one i hit but mine is a mess couldn't even drive it as the front panel was wedging the clutch arm down so no drive Edited by etrebus