I'm scared

sidrick

In the words of Andy Parsons.....albeit slightly modified....

"Dear Points of View,

Im writing to ask who I should complain to if I think p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶v̶i̶e̶w̶ evo now looks shite"

Edited by shawdreamer

People never like change lol. Especially when the sites been the same for god knows how long!

Everyone wanted new site and now its here its weird lol

I know, I was expecting this!

It was a little weird to pull the plug on the site that we've known for so long ( we've used the same design for about 10 years! ).

I thought the 'offline' page, timed with April 1st and then a new site might raise a few WTFs, if you missed the offline page, you can see it here

The good news is though, that the site is now fully responsive, so you'll get the same experience on your PC/Phone/Tablet etc (try resizing the window if you want to see how it works).

The membership system is back online, other content to follow in the coming weeks.

God this is different.

How do I renew my subscription lol

I see you found the link, and got your member status back automatically :ninja:

Dear Lord. Jesus must have entered the server room himself for this to happen.

Good timing, no one expected it :roll:

its the exact same format as talkford now

It's been the same for a long time, we were just behind the times, using a very old version. Although we do have some 'extras' such as Content Spy, Trader Feedback System and an out-of-date-email-address-manager you may also find those out in the wild on other sites (although written by me).