Rocker Covers

M4TT

right having a rocker cover for my b/day but the problem now is that dont no what colour

i have the choice of

SLIVER

BLUE

RED

DARK RED

double check later if more

remeber my car is dark green, and i have lots of stainless steel parts on the engine and chrome strurt brace soon

thanx guys :thumb: :thumb:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right having a rocker cover for my b/day

you do realise if it was shaunster posting that then half of us would have already started bleeting about mummy and daddy buying things for cars!! :P :P :P

oh and sorry to be awkward but blue is the only colour out of them that sounds half decent for your car but even that ain't seeming too great. like kev says why not dark green??

hehehe thanx tiddles, :D :D :D :D just like you and ur strut brace for xmas :D

am gonna email the person im in contact with to see if he can do a body colour, :thumb:

soz k3v had to go early :thumb:

this was a person on ebay sellgin chromed engine lifting brackets, so emailed him to ask if he can do chrome rockers covers, but he said he couldnt, but he can do powder coated ones, for £50 which is class compared to the ones at donnington ford spares day for £99 :O

and then i told him that maybe i could get a more people to have them, like a little club discount type of thing, let me sort with the guy and i'll get back to ya :thumb:

May I draw ur attention too

http://www.rsturbo.uk.net/indexhigh.html

If ur after a chrome kitted out (bling bling) engine appearance then this is the place, check out the mk5/6 section, plenty of pics and parts there.

I guess ud have to call em about a rocker cover, only cam cover there from what I can see..

8)