No turning Back now

Jackster

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wot u having done?soz i kno u've probably said b4!!  :nutter:  good luck wit it tho!!

Street fighter front bumper, bad boy bonnet with meshed grill, samuri side skirts, delta1 Rear Bumper, Streetfighter Spoiler (if it ever turns up), M3 mirrors and all crappy black plastic strips and handles will be colour coded.

Im looking for a vent if anyone has one, but not a self adhesive please as I have seen a certain person in a scally mobile lose his whilst driving down the M2.

Also if anyone has any mesh laying around that they want to get shot of, let me know, its the crisscross type im after

Edited by Jackster

Its the worst time now, you'll be wondering how its gonna look when finished etc, and if anything like my body shop, you'll have to wait longer than originally told which makes things 10x worse.

I have been told im welcome to go down there and check on the progress when ever i feel like it, also i volunteered to help out for a couple of hours.

wot u having done?soz i kno u've probably said b4!!  :nutter:   good luck wit it tho!!

Street fighter front bumper, bad boy bonnet with meshed grill, samuri side skirts, delta1 Rear Bumper, Streetfighter Spoiler (if it ever turns up), M3 mirrors and all crappy black plastic strips and handles will be colour coded.

Im looking for a vent if anyone has one, but not a self adhesive please as I have seen a certain person in a scally mobile lose his whilst driving down the M2.

Also if anyone has any mesh laying around that they want to get shot of, let me know, its the crisscross type im after

spoiler still not turned up then? :(

should be a class job, and I might have some mesh knockin' about doin nowt, i'll have a look :thumb:

Phoned Prosport Friday they said call Monday as they couldnt tell me anything there and then so called them earlier and they were still none the wiser they are hoping to have it with me by Friday.

and I always thought they were supposed 2 be efficient :rolleyes:

yeh I have got some mesh, dunno if it's any good 2 ya tho, how much u need? :thumb:

Edited by Mike C

Wow! Really wanna see this when its complete! Drive round in 2 full kitted scorts! :devil: :cheers: :cheers:

EDIT: You got me number, give us a buzz! :) :thumb:

It will be ready for your birthday, lol, not sure how i would make it over the speed ramp just before the club carpark though, its pretty lethal that one.

Wow! Really wanna see this when its complete! Drive round in 2 full kitted scorts! :devil:  :cheers:  :cheers:

EDIT: You got me number, give us a buzz! :)  :thumb:

It will be ready for your birthday, lol, not sure how i would make it over the speed ramp just before the club carpark though, its pretty lethal that one.

Innit! My mates standard bmw scraped over it, don't think my car has been acquainted with it yet..... X(

However.... I will be amazingly and pleasantly surprised if you are at M20 on the 10th July, considering this is the next Southend date and you'll have a freshly kitted car. :thumb:

LOL, I wouldnt even like to hazard a guess as to how my car would make it over all the speed ramps in Southend i think i will give it a few weeks of driving it around before i contemplate going up there just to get to know what i can get away with and what i cant when driving it, so you could well be suprised at M20 whether or not you consider that pleasent or not is down to the individual, lol

Good luck with it all, sounds like a good mix of mods - should look pretty cool when finished...

just one suggestion though - if u have the extra cash - get ur windows tinted black afterwards, looks good on maroon cars imo :thumb: Just look at Johns for a good example of how how good it can look 8)

Good luck with it all, sounds like a good mix of mods - should look pretty cool when finished...

just one suggestion though - if u have the extra cash - get ur windows tinted black afterwards, looks good on maroon cars imo :thumb: Just look at Johns for a good example of how how good it can look 8)

the windows are tinted, but that's a different story.........