No turning Back now

Jackster

Good luck with it all, sounds like a good mix of mods - should look pretty cool when finished...

just one suggestion though - if u have the extra cash - get ur windows tinted black afterwards, looks good on maroon cars imo  :thumb: Just look at Johns for a good example of how how good it can look  8)

the windows are tinted, but that's a different story.........

confused... ?(

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kewl, bet you cant wait, should look mental when it comes out :)

I find with bodyshops I try never to believe the time they give me, coz its always longer LOL The one I use is pretty good with it though, they only do it to get a better result ;)

:thumb:

Good luck with it all, sounds like a good mix of mods - should look pretty cool when finished...

just one suggestion though - if u have the extra cash - get ur windows tinted black afterwards, looks good on maroon cars imo  :thumb: Just look at Johns for a good example of how how good it can look  8)

confused... ?(

Jackster had her windows tinted a while back, but I don't think it was the greatest success the last time I heard :thumb:

confused... ?(

Jackster had her windows tinted a while back, but I don't think it was the greatest success the last time I heard :thumb:

O i c - i appoligise i didnt know this and thinking back FITP i cant remember seeing them :tired: probably half asleep at the time... :P X(

Kewl, bet you cant wait, should look mental when it comes out  :)

I find with bodyshops I try never to believe the time they give me, coz its always longer LOL The one I use is pretty good with it though, they only do it to get a better result  ;)

:thumb:

have u got the bumper sprayed yet ?(

No mate, not been for another quote yet LOL :nutter:

I will get round to it sooner or later, needs doing before Ford Fair definetley :D

confused... ?(

O i c - i appoligise i didnt know this and thinking back FITP i cant remember seeing them :tired: probably half asleep at the time... :P X(

I THINK they were done after that, but not 100% :thumb:

The front I paid £100 for the skirts were £85 the rear was £200 and spoiler £235.  To have sprayed and fitted including meshed its £800 but they are also spraying the handles, side plastic strips and the triangle bit on the back windows.

wow that cheap i think?

i am after a custom bodykit which i think it gonna cost more than my car worth

Edited by doug_si