Asda 'On Your Marks' Day at Bruntingthorpe

M4TT

hey sorry had to dash off yesterday there was loads of my mates meeting up cus a really good mate died 2 years a ago to the day so my loyalty was held there but there was no excuse for not turning up for an hour as brunters is only 3 mins away from my house was a good day did not get a chance to go in a car queue was to big and had to go those 3 beech buggys thats in the first pics are my dads yellow one black one is my aunties and the purple is a my dads mates its a 750 cc suski bike powered buggy with an amzing 30 gears lol can almost take anything on that bloke is a clever man biulding that

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
was an absolute amazing day :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :cheers: :cheers:

not one to blow my own trumpet, but none of ya could keep with the mightly estate round the track :roll: :roll: :roll: even a certain 165bhp+ monster ;), with BP Ultimate a full bottle of octane booster, it was flying :drool: :drool: :P , even though the estate handled like a boat. Surprised me cos its handles ace on the road, you just dont realise until you take it right to its limit on a track, sooooooooooooooo glad i didnt turbo it now.... :cheers:

Hi Lee,

Never underestimate the power of an Estate :thumb:

A good driver and a good car equals some very nice tracktime.

Estate Powerrrrrrrrr rulezzz :D

Greetz

Bryan