Please take quick wince at this...........

Mike C

What do u think  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another plan - instead of just doing them black (which might look funny close up with the carbon bonnet) Get whoever does the bonnet to make up some Morrette covers in glorious carbon  :O  :drool:  :thumb:

were u earwigging on sunday?! LMAO! :roll: :baby:

that is the plan, but this proper carbon fibre business ain't gonna be cheap for what i want, so 'till all the carbon fibre-ness comes, black will suffice for now LOL! :P :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon you should nick your mates wheels..  Like this...

Evolution2.jpg

wheels make or break a car like these, chappers wheels are perfect for his car IMO, mine are perfect for mine, either on the other wud just look wrong IMO

:thumb:

Fairy Snuff.. what are those wheels anyways.. the ones on your mates car..they are great... Love what you have done with the bonnet, and those black wheels really suit the colour I think.. Top.. 8)

18"x7.5" Arospeed RS-GT's in Hyperblack mate :thumb:

Another plan - instead of just doing them black (which might look funny close up with the carbon bonnet) Get whoever does the bonnet to make up some Morrette covers in glorious carbon  :O  :drool:  :thumb:

were u earwigging on sunday?! LMAO! :roll: :baby:

that is the plan, but this proper carbon fibre business ain't gonna be cheap for what i want, so 'till all the carbon fibre-ness comes, black will suffice for now LOL! :P :D

LOL great minds think alike eh :D

Yeah, should look ace in black until you get the bonnet :thumb:

I'm deffo liking that intake too, and you might have a need for it soon! :) :drool:

oi! they're mine! fancy doing the same for mine, with his wheels, i'm liking mike's car with mine on 'mate'

oh and btw

THAT'S MY IDEA, JUST ASK LEE, AND YOURSELF YOU DAMN IDEA NICKERER STEALER MAN!!!!!!! :curse:

:P

Edited by Chappers

I'm a 'not sure' person really - I always loved the look of carbon fibre till I saw several at Trax this year. They were side by side in the bright sunshine and looked brown and as though someone had swept the bonnets with a muddy yard broom - maybe they weren't 'good' ones? I love Morettes but in black they rather look as though they're waiting to be sprayed red?

Sorry to be negative.

Penny :(

hmmmmm, no was miles in front when i went 2 bed, and now yes has taken over lol. :D

from that front view, i'm swaying 2wards yes, but looking at that very same pic, but from a right-hand side view that is me fone wallpaper, i'm liking the smoked ones cos they seem 2 show up really well

hmmm, not sure at all. I like 'em, but, hmmmmmmm........