Mk5 lights and tailgate onto a mk6

Ex-Finesse

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a lot of good effort on this one matey, but i just cant see why you would want a square back end on a car with a round front end??

Cheers for pic :cheers:

At the moment, I think the rear is too smooth / curvy to go with the spoiler and the rest of the car. The mk5 tailgate is much more square...... flatter top profile and it doesn't curve backwards as far as the mk6 one.

Front end is going to have some 'squareing up' of its own..... oval grille wil be removed with flat bonnet and top of bumper, but with a gap between, should look quality and have a similiar them to the back end, if you know what I mean! :)

Just got a pic of a pug 309...........

:O I see what you mean....... but mine won't look like that! Will look well different from the black one K3V posted :)

Hopefully get the tailgate sent off to scuzzies bloke soon, finding out a price tomorrow!

Thinking £250 ( :O ) without spraying (I'm doing it).

£150k's worth thanks :thumb:

I'm waiting til I've got both bumpers, doors, the bonnet and the tailgate ready for spraying.... cos otherwise there will be slight differences in the finish and metallic effect (gun pressure, air temp, etc.....)

You could say I've thought it through thoroughly :drunk:

Steve Higgins (bloke who did Scuzzie's) quoted £225 + VAT, for flush and primered :thumb:

Get it couriered down as long as it ain't silly ££, but then pick it up when finished! Don't want it dented :O

Should have asked about bonnet at same time! :nutter:

Gotta wait til 22nd November at leats though